Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bowling Fundraiser for Care House 3/26

Bowling Fundraiser for Care House 3/26

Michigan Open Carry and Michigan Gun Owners will be sponsoring a bowling fundraiser to benefit the Care House.

The Care House works towards the prevention of physical and sexual abuse against children. They also provide counseling services to those who have been victims of these horrible crimes. More about them can be read at www.mccarehouse.com

We will have raffles, door prizes, 50/50 and more.

When: March 26, 2011 9:30 pm
    Where: Continental Lanes
    31055 Gratiot Avenue
    Roseville, MI 48066
    MAP

Cost: $20 per bowler when you preregister at www.carehouse.miopencarry.org
    Includes 3 games, shoes, pizza, and pop

Lawful carry is allowed.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by sprinklerguy28; 02-08-2011 at 03:26 PM.

If anyone has anything they would like to donate for door prizes or raffles please email board@miopencarry.org.

Campaign Veteran Glock9mmOldStyle's Avatar

Thumbs up Wow great idea :)

If there's anyway possible myself & my family will be there to support this noble effort. PS Sprinklerguy if you need a specific item for the giveaway let me know, & I'll do my best to help out.

Quote Originally Posted by Glock9mmOldStyle View Post
    If there's anyway possible myself & my family will be there to support this noble effort. PS Sprinklerguy if you need a specific item for the giveaway let me know, & I'll do my best to help out.
    Thanks G9mmOS, I'd be happy to see you and Mrs. G9mmOS in attendance.

We have some great items donated for raffles and door prizes. Anyone who plans on attending I recommend registering early. This event is being discussed with members of the media right now for advertising. Our goal is a minimum of 112 bowlers.

I will be in attendance i will be donating a box of 40cal jhp self defense rnds 50ct and a box of 223rnds box of 40. Hope this helps out and plus i love to bowl so count me in.

Quote Originally Posted by army74 View Post
    I will be in attendance i will be donating a box of 40cal jhp self defense rnds 50ct and a box of 223rnds box of 40. Hope this helps out and plus i love to bowl so count me in.
    Thanks Army. You can register at www.carehouse.miopencarry.org

The number of preregistered bowlers will determine how many lanes we have. We will have extra space for walk ins but not a lot. Any lanes not used that we reserved will still have to be paid for. So if you are planning on going we ask that you please prepay and register at the link above.
    Last edited by sprinklerguy28; 02-03-2011 at 01:00 AM.

Do they have a liquor licence? Didn't catch that part. If I don't ask, someone else will.
    Last edited by malignity; 02-05-2011 at 05:00 AM.
    All opinions posted on opencarry.org are my own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of opencarry.org or Michigan Open Carry Inc.

Continental DOES have a liquor license, BUT they WILL BE GRANTING PERMISSION for all who attend to Open Carry. We will have the permission slip posted at the entrance. All are welcome to OC, CPL or not.

Beautiful. I'll pass the good word along. One of the people I was inviting would like to attend but doesn't have his CPL. I was asking on his behalf.
    All opinions posted on opencarry.org are my own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of opencarry.org or Michigan Open Carry Inc.

Michigan Gun Owners has voted to join MOC and co-host this event. This is truly a great opportunity for all of us to do something great for our community.

Thumbs up You won't want to miss this event....awesome raffle / door prizes are in the works!!!

I can't let the cat out of the bag but....from what I'm hearing there are going to be some really, really, cool & just plain awsome chances to win some of the sweetest stuff around. Maybe a brand new side arm?

Hell I know I'm going to pick up at least 10 tickets for myself

Stay tuned for more details.

www.carehouse.miopencarry.org
    Last edited by Glock9mmOldStyle; 02-24-2011 at 08:11 PM. Reason: add links

Thanks to 2 MOC members and Target Sports there will be a brand new Keltec PF9 for raffle. Please sign up at www.carehouse.miopencarry.org. Let's support the kids of Care House!!!

I just did the registration for March 26th
    See every one there

In addition to the handgun being raffled off we have prizes donated from many companies including,

Target Sports
    Michigun
    Magna-Port
    Dougwg
    BDs Mongolian BBQ
    Jawors Golf Center
    Hooters
    Wessel's Gun Shop
    Garfield and Canal Service
    Rinke Cadilac
    Detroit Arms
    Webb Tactical

Plus a lot more, and we are still out gathering more donations
    Last edited by sprinklerguy28; 03-08-2011 at 02:53 AM. Reason: added more companies

Thumbs up Sweet CC pistol.

http://www.keltecweapons.com/our-guns/pistols/pf-9/

Wow I can't wait for a chance to win this! I need a cc pistol bad! Great job guys!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pf9_2.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	57.3 KB 
ID:	5370  

Quote Originally Posted by Glock9mmOldStyle View Post
    http://www.keltecweapons.com/our-guns/pistols/pf-9/

Wow I can't wait for a chance to win this! I need a cc pistol bad! Great job guys!
    Bug bug bug bug
    "Bam, I like saying bam when I cite something, in fact I think I shall do this from here on out, as long as I remember.
    Bam!" - eastmeyers

"Then said he to them, But now he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his sack: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."
    Luke 22:36
    God Bless

Quote Originally Posted by eastmeyers View Post
    Bug bug bug bug
    Yes it would also make a good backup gun also.

[There are some who lurk here who only conceal carry....I know....to each their own].

Quote Originally Posted by scot623 View Post
    Continental DOES have a liquor license, BUT they WILL BE GRANTING PERMISSION for all who attend to Open Carry. We will have the permission slip posted at the entrance. All are welcome to OC, CPL or not.
    How do you have those permission slips written?
    "No state shall convert a liberty to a privilege, license it, and charge a fee therefor.- Murdock vs Pennsylvania 319 US 105

...If the state converts a right into a privelege, the citizen can ignore the license and fee and engage in the right... with impunity.
    - Shuttleworth vs City of Birmingham, Alabama 317 US 262

Where rights secured by the Constitution are involved, there can be no legislation which would abrogate them.
    - Miranda vs Arizona 384 US 436

Thumbs up PF9 for me please!

How much are the raffle tickets for the pistol? I would like to take a crack at winning it!

Quote Originally Posted by Get2DahChopper View Post
    How much are the raffle tickets for the pistol? I would like to take a crack at winning it!
    Tickets will be $10 each for the pistol. All the other raffles will be $1 each.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by sprinklerguy28 View Post
    Tickets will be $10 each for the pistol. All the other raffles will be $1 each.
    Win a a $300 gun for $10.... sounds like a good deal to me! I'll be there with my $10 bucks for a ticket. Good job guys.

carehouse

Scott i sent the $20 in for that.At the current time im not sure if im going to make it i was rushed to st.joseph hospital pontiac.They say its pneumonia w severe copd.Dont know how long ill be here just wanted you to know thanks

Unhappy

Scott i sent the $20 in for that.At the current time im not sure if im going to make it i was rushed to st.joseph hospital pontiac.They say its pneumonia w severe copd.Dont know how long ill be here just wanted you to know thanks
    Army74,

I hope you feel better soon Brother! I know what a pisser it can be in the hospital. If you need me to sneak you in some real food just shoot me a PM

Your pal G9mmOS

Hang in there man; it was good to see you support us at Lansing. Get well soon.

Two weeks until this awesome event. Please do not forget to register to insure your spot at www.carehouse.miopencarry.org

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast