• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bowling Fundraiser for Care House 3/26

army74

carehouse

Scott i sent the $20 in for that.At the current time im not sure if im going to make it i was rushed to st.joseph hospital pontiac.They say its pneumonia w severe copd.Dont know how long ill be here just wanted you to know thanks

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
Scott i sent the $20 in for that.At the current time im not sure if im going to make it i was rushed to st.joseph hospital pontiac.They say its pneumonia w severe copd.Dont know how long ill be here just wanted you to know thanks

Army74,

I hope you feel better soon Brother! I know what a pisser it can be in the hospital. If you need me to sneak you in some real food just shoot me a PM :)

Your pal G9mmOS

malignity

Hang in there man; it was good to see you support us at Lansing. Get well soon.

Get2DahChopper

Cool!

Hey I'll do my best to make it! Hoe can you go wrong with: pizza, bowling & a chance to win a pistol? You guys ROCK! MOC + 1,000,000 :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Get2DahChopper

Well heck!

Chopper .... I think you meant HOW not HOE ... hee hee hee :)

Yep sure did! Man that's embarrassing! Sorry if I offended any of the ladies out there my typing skills are how we say "challenged" on topic I plan on being there & winning me a shiny new PF9 -------> yeah I said it - I'm gonna win it! It is meant to be mine, all mine!:dude:

Last edited:

scot623

We all have an opportunity to witness a piece of sports history. Detroit Pistons owner, Karen Davidson, to benefit the Care House has graciously donated 4 owners suite tickets and a parking pass to attend the April 1st Detroit Pistons vs Chicago Bulls(with league MVP front runner Derrick Rose) game. Bad Boy Dennis Rodman's jersey will be retired and hung from the rafters at this game. Only 6 Pistons players have had their number retired! I have been to multiple games in the owners suite and let me tell you, there is no better way to see a game at the Palace. Mid level, half court, Big screen TV inside, bar or stadium seating outside. Popcorn, cookies, pop and water in the suite free for the taking! What an experience for your kids or friends! Attend the fundraiser and put your raffles tickets down on this package and it can be yours!!

Last edited:

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
We all have an opportunity to witness a piece of sports history. Detroit Pistons owner, Karen Davidson has graciously donated 4 owners suite tickets and a parking pass to attend the April 1st Detroit Pistons vs Chicago Bulls(with league MVP front runner Derrick Rose) game where Bad Boy Dennis Rodman's jersey will be retired and hung from the rafters. Only 6 Pistons players have had their number retired! I have been to multiple games in the owners suite and let me tell you, there is no better way to see a game at the Palace. Mid level, half court, Big screen TV inside, bar or stadium seating outside. Popcorn, cookies, pop and water in the suite free for the taking! What an experience for your kids or friends! Attend the fundraiser and put your raffles tickets down on this package and it can be yours!!

WOW that is cool.

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
We all have an opportunity to witness a piece of sports history. Detroit Pistons owner, Karen Davidson, to benefit the Care House has graciously donated 4 owners suite tickets and a parking pass to attend the April 1st Detroit Pistons vs Chicago Bulls(with league MVP front runner Derrick Rose) game. Bad Boy Dennis Rodman's jersey will be retired and hung from the rafters at this game. Only 6 Pistons players have had their number retired! I have been to multiple games in the owners suite and let me tell you, there is no better way to see a game at the Palace. Mid level, half court, Big screen TV inside, bar or stadium seating outside. Popcorn, cookies, pop and water in the suite free for the taking! What an experience for your kids or friends! Attend the fundraiser and put your raffles tickets down on this package and it can be yours!!

Can people buy tickets and not attend the event? I have co-workers who are interested in buying tickets.

Haman J.T.

Can people buy tickets and not attend the event? I have co-workers who are interested in buying tickets.
Ditto! Are the tickets good for the raffle?I can't bowl but I might go if I can get there( my driving priviledges end at 7pm per SOS)!