• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bowling Fundraiser for Care House 3/26

sprinklerguy28

Michigan Open Carry and Michigan Gun Owners will be sponsoring a bowling fundraiser to benefit the Care House.

The Care House works towards the prevention of physical and sexual abuse against children. They also provide counseling services to those who have been victims of these horrible crimes. More about them can be read at www.mccarehouse.com

We will have raffles, door prizes, 50/50 and more.

When: March 26, 2011 9:30 pm
Where: Continental Lanes
31055 Gratiot Avenue
Roseville, MI 48066
MAP

Cost: $20 per bowler when you preregister at www.carehouse.miopencarry.org
Includes 3 games, shoes, pizza, and pop

Lawful carry is allowed.

Attachments

• bowlingfundraisercarehouse.pdf
    158.2 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:

sprinklerguy28

If there's anyway possible myself & my family will be there to support this noble effort. PS Sprinklerguy if you need a specific item for the giveaway let me know, & I'll do my best to help out.

Thanks G9mmOS, I'd be happy to see you and Mrs. G9mmOS in attendance.

We have some great items donated for raffles and door prizes. Anyone who plans on attending I recommend registering early. This event is being discussed with members of the media right now for advertising. Our goal is a minimum of 112 bowlers.

army74

I will be in attendance i will be donating a box of 40cal jhp self defense rnds 50ct and a box of 223rnds box of 40. Hope this helps out and plus i love to bowl so count me in.

sprinklerguy28

I will be in attendance i will be donating a box of 40cal jhp self defense rnds 50ct and a box of 223rnds box of 40. Hope this helps out and plus i love to bowl so count me in.

Thanks Army. You can register at www.carehouse.miopencarry.org

The number of preregistered bowlers will determine how many lanes we have. We will have extra space for walk ins but not a lot. Any lanes not used that we reserved will still have to be paid for. So if you are planning on going we ask that you please prepay and register at the link above.

Last edited:

scot623

Continental DOES have a liquor license, BUT they WILL BE GRANTING PERMISSION for all who attend to Open Carry. We will have the permission slip posted at the entrance. All are welcome to OC, CPL or not.

malignity

Beautiful. I'll pass the good word along. One of the people I was inviting would like to attend but doesn't have his CPL. I was asking on his behalf. :banana:

sprinklerguy28

Michigan Gun Owners has voted to join MOC and co-host this event. This is truly a great opportunity for all of us to do something great for our community.

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
You won't want to miss this event....awesome raffle / door prizes are in the works!!!

I can't let the cat out of the bag but....from what I'm hearing there are going to be some really, really, cool & just plain awsome chances to win some of the sweetest stuff around. Maybe a brand new side arm?

Hell I know I'm going to pick up at least 10 tickets for myself ;)

Stay tuned for more details.

www.carehouse.miopencarry.org

Last edited:

sprinklerguy28

In addition to the handgun being raffled off we have prizes donated from many companies including,

Target Sports
Michigun
Magna-Port
Dougwg
BDs Mongolian BBQ
Jawors Golf Center
Hooters
Wessel's Gun Shop
Garfield and Canal Service
Rinke Cadilac
Detroit Arms
Webb Tactical

Plus a lot more, and we are still out gathering more donations

Last edited:

xmanhockey7

Continental DOES have a liquor license, BUT they WILL BE GRANTING PERMISSION for all who attend to Open Carry. We will have the permission slip posted at the entrance. All are welcome to OC, CPL or not.

How do you have those permission slips written?