Thread: Obama Trying to take away the Second Amendment "Obama Pushes Anti-Gun Treaty SIFTA"

Obama Trying to take away the Second Amendment "Obama Pushes Anti-Gun Treaty CIFTA"

Last edited by Rick H; 01-29-2011 at 10:25 PM.
    God Bless America.

Rick H...

The videos you linked are from May 2009 and April 2009 respectively.

Please try to keep up. It's 2011 now. Thanks for playing though, won't you try again?
    While many claim to support the right to keep and bear arms, precious few support the practice.

Quote Originally Posted by Curmudgeon View Post
    Thanks for playing though, won't you try again?
    No call to be an ass.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ()pen(arry View Post
    No call to be an ass.
    Well, President Obama has tried and is continuing to try (mostly through the agencies that are part of his executive branch and through treaties that can still be ratified) to further abridge our rights. To date he has been unsuccessful. But, since there is no way to defend Obama's actions; all that remains for those who insist that Obama is no threat to the RKBA is "win" through incivility.

The way to win this particular battle is to vote him out! I just hope there's another serious choice from the Republicans (I'm a libertarian) other than Sarah Palin.
    "There are two spiritual dangers in not owning a farm. One is the danger of supposing that breakfast comes from the grocery, and the other that heat comes from the furnace." ~ Aldo Leopold

Trailrunner's Blog
    Got Twitter?

Quote Originally Posted by TrailRunner View Post
    The way to win this particular battle is to vote him out! I just hope there's another serious choice from the Republicans (I'm a libertarian) other than Sarah Palin.
    Sarah Palin would be the worst idea, ever.

Well from the little bit I know of Palin, she seems to have her head on straighter than most of the Politicians I know of. Could she really do any worse???
    Click Here for New to WI Open Carry Legal References and Informational Videos--- FAQ's http://Tinyurl.com/OpenCarry-WI

The Armed Badger A WI site dedicated to Concealed Carry in WI

"To disarm the people... was the best and most effectual way to enslave them." -- George Mason, Speech of June 14, 1788

http://Tinyurl.com/New-To-Guns to DL useful Info

Quote Originally Posted by Motofixxer View Post
    Well from the little bit I know of Palin, she seems to have her head on straighter than most of the Politicians I know of. Could she really do any worse???
    You're right...when asked what newspapers she reads replies, "I have a vast variety." Good grief!
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

I take it that means she reads more than ONE, and gets a different view or feel of subjects from each one.

Maybe she should ONLY read the NY Times?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xd shooter View Post
    I take it that means she reads more than ONE, and gets a different view or feel of subjects from each one.

Maybe she should ONLY read the NY Times?
    I would have to answer any such question similarly. I don't get any printed magazines or newspapers any more. Yet I read a large number of newspaper/magazine articles every day. Could I name the newspapers or magazines they are from? Nope. I read a large variety though.

You are witnessing PDS.

Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    I would have to answer any such question similarly. I don't get any printed magazines or newspapers any more. Yet I read a large number of newspaper/magazine articles every day. Could I name the newspapers or magazines they are from? Nope. I read a large variety though.

You are witnessing PDS.
    She was asked specifically what she reads, and she could not come up with one example. I read every day from a variety of media, and independent sources and can at least come up--spur of the moment--with a handful of sources of media. it makes sense that during an interview Mrs. Palin was going to be asked a variety of questions. Or did she think that she was going to be thrown softball questions...as if what newspapers do you read isn't one hell of a softball question.
    Last edited by Beretta92FSLady; 01-30-2011 at 09:25 PM.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

If you knew the entire story behind that interview, everyone would understand. But then if you refuse to see, you are willingly blind.

I agree that Sarah Palin is not my choice by a long ways. Although she would be better than what we have at the moment. I think she will be much more effective doing what she does right now. P*****g off the left.
    The thing about common sense is....it ain't too common.
    Will Rogers

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Yet our current president stated there are 57 states and we invented the car.

Chris Mathews believes the Panama Canal is in Egypt. George Bush thought Mandela was dead.

I don't agree with Sarah Palin but see the attacks on her from entrenched politicians as unfounded propaganda to discredit her because of her popularity with voters. And those who gleefully gloat at any "mistake" she made as not open minded as they pretend to be.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

We know the Leftists must remove the right to keep and bear arms in order for them to fully implement their policies in this country. Nothing new there!
    Does anyone here actually believe that the Founders were sitting around in John Adams' tavern UNARMED because they believed a bar should be a gun free zone?

Quote Originally Posted by ()pen(arry View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Curmudgeon
    Thanks for playing though, won't you try again?
    No call to be an ass.
    It's a humorous jest toward a boneheaded post of old news. This is the "hot" topic forum, not the "old and cold" topic forum. Nothing wrong or really mean in what Curmudgeon wrote.

If anyone needs to apologize, it's the OP.
    "The principle of self-defense, even involving weapons and bloodshed, has never been condemned, even by Gandhi . . ."--Dr. Martin Luther King Jr

“He who cannot protect himself or his nearest and dearest or their honor by non-violently facing death, may and ought to do so by violently dealing with the oppressor. He who can do neither of the two is a burden.”--M. K. Gandhi

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." --M. K. Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    ....HuffPo, Daily Kos, Media Matters, NYT, WashPo, LAT, MSNBC....
    All bastians of fairness and balance.
    The thing about common sense is....it ain't too common.
    Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by TrailRunner View Post
    The way to win this particular battle is to vote him out!
    That's one way. Here's the other:

Dear Mr. President:

Last year you took an oath: "I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

I took the same oath when I became an officer in the United States Military, courtesy of a Presidential Commission issued by President George H. W. Bush. I may be retired, but that oath is still in effect, as is yours. Furthermore, the Second Amendment, like all amendments, is an integral part of the Constitution of the United States.

Your support of SIFTA is in violation of the Second Amendment, and your actions are therefore contrary to the Constitution of the United States. Thus, you are violating your oath of office.

I will write my Representatives and Senators, demanding they initiate impeachment proceedings against you without further delay. Yes, Mr. President - violating your oath of office is treason, and is therefore an impeachable offense:

The Constitution defines impeachment at the federal level and limits impeachment to "The President, Vice President, and all civil officers of the United States" who may only be impeached and removed for "treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors" - U.S. Constitution, Article II, Section 4

Please be advised that Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, as a civil officer of the United States, is subject to impeachment proceedings on this point, as well.

Sincerely,

Last edited by since9; 02-07-2011 at 10:47 PM.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

Banned
    From the Constitution on the definition of treason and the level of proof required:

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady View Post
    You're right...when asked what newspapers she reads replies, "I have a vast variety." Good grief!
    I don't understand why some people view that as a "Good Grief!" response. Surely the left wing media knows that Mrs. Palin has access to the Internet! For them to ASSUME that she gets ONE physical paper thrown onto her front porch every morning, and that is the only acceptable answer, is just plain stupid.

That would be like someone asking me which radio station I listen to. Umm ... I have the Internet, XM radio and other sources. I have thousands of choices, or in Sarah's words ... "a vast variety!"

I would have answered the question, "Well, I can tell you which papers I DON'T and WON'T read ... The Washington Post, The New York Times, The Los Angeles Times ... (insert the names of every other liberal rag here)"