• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

trying to find him here

galron1941

Hello every one here, I hope all of you here will sorta of look over the fact that i am new here.

I was told of this site by some one in a startrek fan club in the silver valley are here in north carolina.

I have become interested in this site as so that it has become a standered are to read well intent advice on the subject of OC'ing and CC here in NC as well as across the USA.

I have noticed that several posts are by a fellow named traxis65,traxis1965,traxis196543 or a combination of this name and numbers.

I have come to beleave that this fellow is a member of a small fan club here in the silver valley are.

the name sounds like some one here that has used that name before at the fan club.

IF the is the case, he is to be seen as a total nut and a genral pain in the behind.. i think he lives closer to Denton some where. But we have been trying to get rid of him here from the club for some time now.

He has now begun to state that has started to post here but has not stated what name he goes by . But several of us now think that he is one in the same . we have come to know that the more you deal with him, the more he'll post here as well.

Just a reminder that he will post more this weekend because he stated that he will be on here sat, and sun..

He has used the name of maximus65 on yahoo several times now so he might use that here to.

I have come to learn more the open carry movement and intend to carry more often as time goes by, and i hope that this fellow has not turned this site or its readers against us new ones here but the fellow is making a whole lot of mush here.

M

mattwestm

I've been noticing a recent trend. New users who use horrible grammar and always have daily interactions with law enforcement.

I'm calling BS on this post as well.

Resto Guy

Probably one of those Cardassian troublemakers. I'll consult with Spock to see what action is appropriate.
I shall return.

rotorhead

Hello every one here, I hope all of you here will sorta of look over the fact that i am new here.

I was told of this site by some one in a startrek fan club in the silver valley are here in north carolina.

I have become interested in this site as so that it has become a standered are to read well intent advice on the subject of OC'ing and CC here in NC as well as across the USA.

I have noticed that several posts are by a fellow named traxis65,traxis1965,traxis196543 or a combination of this name and numbers.

I have come to beleave that this fellow is a member of a small fan club here in the silver valley are.

the name sounds like some one here that has used that name before at the fan club.

IF the is the case, he is to be seen as a total nut and a genral pain in the behind.. i think he lives closer to Denton some where. But we have been trying to get rid of him here from the club for some time now.

He has now begun to state that has started to post here but has not stated what name he goes by . But several of us now think that he is one in the same . we have come to know that the more you deal with him, the more he'll post here as well.

Just a reminder that he will post more this weekend because he stated that he will be on here sat, and sun..

He has used the name of maximus65 on yahoo several times now so he might use that here to.

I have come to learn more the open carry movement and intend to carry more often as time goes by, and i hope that this fellow has not turned this site or its readers against us new ones here but the fellow is making a whole lot of mush here.

Sure thing traxis. One thing though...just because you spent nearly an hour to type this out and almost spelled everything correctly, doesn't mean the rest of us are stupid enough to believe this cowardly attempt to disguise yourself.

Have a nice day :)

Smith45acp

Sure thing traxis. One thing though...just because you spent nearly an hour to type this out and almost spelled everything correctly, doesn't mean the rest of us are stupid enough to believe this cowardly attempt to disguise yourself.

Have a nice day :)

I read this last night before anyone responded and boy am I glad I'm not the only one to see what's going on!

What a nerd. And I thought I had plenty of free time.

It seems worse than a spelling and grammar handicap, I think it sounds E.S.L.

Last edited:

sultan62

Add me into the group of those who believe this post was to ingratiate himself to the site after his other u/n was called out.

Smith45acp

just because you spent nearly an hour to type this out and almost spelled everything correctly

This made me laugh!

Next time you create a new handle, just hire someone proficient in the English language to type your fake messages for you.

rotorhead

Yupper.

Either that or use that little spell-checker thingy that's been on computer screens for the past 15 years or so. :eek:

Smith45acp

That would be somewhat helpful, but to me his syntax is the real fingerprint of his dastardly deeds!

Trax, galron, I hope you "both" stub your pinky toes soon!

To the admins: Where is the technical challenge to at least "red flagging" multiple accounts created by the same IP? I realize there are ways around this but I also would be SHOCKED if this kind of clown could pull it off.

Last edited: