• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

st.joseph

gunman

Just posting because I thought it would be a good ideal if the st.joe ocers would like to get together about once a week for coffee,and descuss oc and to get it out there so more people will know and understand.just a thought

ChiangShih

Once a week? You guys will run out of things to talk about.
Let me know if you guys get this going though.

gunman

No I don't think so,if we can educate more people maybe more will join us.we could do it at a different location every week,and it would give everyone something to do once a week instead of just the weekends.

mobodyguard

gunman i hear u, but im too with chiang that u would run out of things to talk about just like the greater kansas city group we meet once a month and we have so much to talk about but i dont think meeting once a week there would be alot to talk about but i would not mind meet with some of my greater kansas city guys more than just r monthly meetings but if u all do plan on doin something i will try and make at least one or two a month

Marc

Well i forgot to check on this thread after the first time i seen it and it wouldn't matter cuz i dont do mornings now going to the range or somewhere for dinner might work out real good

goalseter88

if your wanting something to do this weekend, why dont you come to the blue springs meeting? its not to far away. hell i coming from springfield LOL.

and as far as the weekly thing. the ST. Louis guys do it weekly and they apparently find things to talk about, so i dont know if it is true. it might just vary on the time of the year, and how exciting the people are in the group:p i personaly wish i could get enough people in springfield area that would show up for a weekly or bi weekly, but i having a hard time doing monthly meets. so i dont see that happening. but the few that do show up. i seem to not finish it all and i end up talking to them on FB or something. so i think bi weekly would be nice. plus give me a reason to go out and eat some good food. but if you find weekly to be overkill, do bi weekly.

goalseter88

also gunman, if you do make a regular meet, send me a PM when you do. and i add it to my OC FB page. there a few that are from the KC area that like to meet i think but arent close to springfield to meet up at my meets. i posted the blue springs one, and i got 2 or 3 that said they are going to go. and this is the first time i posted any non springfield area meets. i sometimes forget some arent from my area.