• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

st.joseph

gunman

Yea I will let you know.rev bcal and myself are trying to set up a meet here,but it always seems like there is never a good time when everyone can attend,there are not a lot of us here in st joe.a weekly or monthly meet would be nice.but I don't think anyone wants to do it with just 4 or 5 people in this area,but we will keep working on it and keep you informed.thanks for your intrest and help.

goalseter88

Yea I will let you know.rev bcal and myself are trying to set up a meet here,but it always seems like there is never a good time when everyone can attend,there are not a lot of us here in st joe.a weekly or monthly meet would be nice.but I don't think anyone wants to do it with just 4 or 5 people in this area,but we will keep working on it and keep you informed.thanks for your intrest and help.

whats wrong with 4 or 5 guys? thats about the size we have in springfield, and we enjoy ourseves. hell at our last meet, we only had 3 people counting me. but we still lasted 2 or so hours.

plus its like big boy said on the feb 12 blue springs thread. they started with only 4 and now are in the 20 mark. and the same will prob go for you guys. you wont start off at that 20 mark. you start at that 4 or 5 and go to the 20 mark.

course i not very familiar with st. joseph. but its a smaller town, and so your prob not going to get as many as they are with being from KC, unless you can get some KC people to go up there as well. also if you want to try to get more people. go see if some shops will let you post some fliers.

gunman

Your right st.joe is a small town,as far as I know by the post on here there is only 5 people that oc here,and as of now I have only met two of them.as I said in another post we tried to have meets but it seems like there is never a good time for everyone,or they are just not on here very often and they are not seeing the invite.I'm not sure what the problem is.but that's ok as long as kc keeps have a meet I will be there.maybe it will get better sometime in the near future

Reverend BCal

I think Sam was just noting that out of the 4 or 5 people that OC regularly in St. Joe, he and I are the only two that really participate up here. We have had some trouble getting the few active carriers motivated into fellowship. That's why he and I enjoyed coming to KC. We were there last month, and we'll be there this Saturday. Having said, and having been here online for over two years, I look forward to meeting you, goalseter.

goalseter88

ok that was my misinterpretation, i thought you meant that with not finding a time that works for everyone, that you only had 4 or 5 show out of them all. well i try not to make you state it a third time

yah it be nice to meet yah to Reverend BCal. it will be nice to meet all the KC/st. joseph for the first time actually.

Marc

The way the get togethers are set up in KC seem pretty possible for me. Saturdays at 4 is very foreseeable. I could possibly make it if i could talk my brother into joining me as my license is revoked. I need to start working on him as he also has started to OC more than he CCs now. Might not get him into it in time for Feb 12, but I will still try to get him to bring to to the March meeting.

Richieg150

If you guys in St. Joseph want to meet up in your neck of the woods in March,I'm up for it.Post it a feel the others out.