Thread: TaborCity

TaborCity

Any one from Tabor city area, Columbus county NC

And any body know what medical conditions would stop me from getting permit to buy handgun in North Carolina

No record of any kind just disabled due to 85% hearing loss in both ears, not sure if this is a medical condition that would prevent me from getting permit.

Any info would help.

That won't make any difference
    "In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." - Mark Twain

I don't bother with pragmatic statistics while discussing my constitutional rights. The issue is far less complex, to me. Free men should be able to act like free men.

It shouldn't matter one bit.

Not sure about NC, but on Defensivecarry there is a deaf guy from LA who carries and I remember him posting about a traffic stop, "... recently I was pulled over by LEO. As required, I informed him I'm carrying and hand him my CHL. His response was, "why is a deaf person carrying a gun?" I just don't think he realized what he said at first, because immediately after he asked, saw the look on my face, realized what he said, then quickly change the subject. At least I got a warning."

There is also another guy on there who said his blind dad has a CHP.
    Last edited by jerz_subbie; 01-30-2011 at 07:46 PM. Reason: added and corrected pertinant info

The only "medical conditions" database they check in N.C. is mental health commitments.

here is also another guy on there who said his blind dad has a CHP.
    Is this humor? I sure hope I ain't in the same convenient store as him when it gets robbed!
    How did he qualify on the range?
    Last edited by Spearhead; 02-02-2011 at 07:40 PM.
    "But a Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty, once lost, is lost forever."
    -John Adams

AFAIK, there is no medical check performed for a purchase permit.