• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

In Atlanta GA, a routine traffic stop will get you a body cavity search...

Fallschirjmäger

um... ewwwwww?

ewww.jpg

Smith45acp

Under almost ANY circumstances, I would not physically resist an officer even if I knew what they were doing was wrong.

But I would be in big trouble had this been me in this situation. No one except my doctor and bbw's are allowed to touch my "bathing suit area". A fight would ensue, I would lose, I would remain proud.

Last edited:

since9

Campaign Veteran
Is it any wonder that the term "red dog" is a euphamim for something unprintable on this family-friendly forum?

Sounds to me like that "special" unit enjoys practicing their unlawful artistry.

A lot.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
It was not a body cavity search, but it did involve exposing his underwear while in public view.

This is not the first time a situation has been brought to the attention of The Powers that Be, and there are cases from several sate supreme courts as well as SCOTUS all agreeing that what was done went too far. The cops in this case will most likely be found to be in the position of being expected to have known that the level of intrusion into the privacy of the individual was too great to have been done in public, no matter how exigent the circumstances.

Unfortunately, there will be issues of limited soverign imunity to be overcome. In a case like this it should mostly be the matter of time and showing that the prior cases put the cops on notice, then the ruling that they are not entitled to that protection.

Sometimes it is a wonder how folks continue to do stupid. And then there are times when all you can do is look at them, shake your head and say "Well bless their hearts" and hope they get assigned chaperones for the rest of their lives.

stay safe.

since9

Campaign Veteran
Sometimes it is a wonder how folks continue to do stupid. And then there are times when all you can do is look at them, shake your head and say "Well bless their hearts" and hope they get assigned chaperones for the rest of their lives.

It's a lot like watching zombies running into concrete walls over and over, isn't it? Perhaps it's the repetitive concussive injuries...