Thread: OC meet up with some out of state-ers.

OC meet up with some out of state-ers.

Myself and 2 co workers will be in the Scottsdale area on the 19th of Feb. We have used this forum for meet-n-greets with fellow OC'ers from Virginia and Washington. Is there someone in the area that could/would want to set up something? Our arrival would allow a meeting anytime from early afternoon through the evening on that Saturday. We are leaving again Sunday afternoon, so a breakfast Sunday might also be possible. None of us are familiar with the area, so any and all suggestions would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by oklaccer View Post
    Myself and 2 co workers will be in the Scottsdale area on the 19th of Feb. We have used this forum for meet-n-greets with fellow OC'ers from Virginia and Washington. Is there someone in the area that could/would want to set up something? Our arrival would allow a meeting anytime from early afternoon through the evening on that Saturday. We are leaving again Sunday afternoon, so a breakfast Sunday might also be possible. None of us are familiar with the area, so any and all suggestions would be appreciated.

if you are able to drive to the mesa area, myself and my girlfriend [who doesn't OC...yet. ] would be willing to meet you somewhere for lunch or something if you'd like. feel free to private message me if you wish to set something up.

PM sent.