• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC meet up with some out of state-ers.

okiephlyer

Myself and 2 co workers will be in the Scottsdale area on the 19th of Feb. We have used this forum for meet-n-greets with fellow OC'ers from Virginia and Washington. Is there someone in the area that could/would want to set up something? Our arrival would allow a meeting anytime from early afternoon through the evening on that Saturday. We are leaving again Sunday afternoon, so a breakfast Sunday might also be possible. None of us are familiar with the area, so any and all suggestions would be appreciated.

ehewitt1990

Myself and 2 co workers will be in the Scottsdale area on the 19th of Feb. We have used this forum for meet-n-greets with fellow OC'ers from Virginia and Washington. Is there someone in the area that could/would want to set up something? Our arrival would allow a meeting anytime from early afternoon through the evening on that Saturday. We are leaving again Sunday afternoon, so a breakfast Sunday might also be possible. None of us are familiar with the area, so any and all suggestions would be appreciated.

if you are able to drive to the mesa area, myself and my girlfriend [who doesn't OC...yet. ;) ] would be willing to meet you somewhere for lunch or something if you'd like. feel free to private message me if you wish to set something up. ;)