• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Cabela's NRA Weekend

sprinklerguy28

If anyone would be interested in helping at the MOC table please email board@miopencarry.org. I spoke with the head of Cabela's promotion department and they are excited to have us. I was told their firearms counter staff has been informing customers we will be there to educate everyone on OC. It should be a fun and busy time.

Event Hours

Saturday 8am-6pm
Sunday 10-6