Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Our good good friend FreedomFighter...

Smile Our good good friend FreedomFighter...

Is not who he says he is. If I get banned for this, big deal, Just figured you guys aswell as the mods, should know we have a mole in our midst.

Here's some copied and pasted PM's he's been sending me:

Quote Originally Posted by freedomfighter
    hello nice try but u suck at finding "wave moles" whats yr adress i would like for u to meet me
    Then he comes back after I blocked him as "I'm Back":

Quote Originally Posted by ImBack
    Yr so dumb you thought you could block me...dont talk **** if you cant back it up..next time yr going to wish i was only a spy
    Lets all help to keep OC.org a place sans childish morons!

MODS plz, a search of this guys IP I believe is in order.

Isaiah Lee is also his alias, so refrain from commenting on his posts. We've got one in our ranks boys.

-Landose-
    Last edited by Landose_theghost; 01-30-2011 at 10:48 PM.
    Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

Quote Originally Posted by Landose_theghost View Post
    Is not who he says he is. If I get banned for this, big deal, Just figured you guys aswell as the mods, should know we have a mole in our midst.

Here's some copied and pasted PM's he's been sending me:

Then he comes back after I blocked him as "I'm Back":

Lets all help to keep OC.org a place sans childish morons!

Isaiah Lee is also his alias, so refrain from commenting on his posts. We've got one in our ranks boys.

-Landose-
    That almost sounds like it was threatening you, I thought these WAVE types were ANTI VIOLENCE ! A WAVE member just diplayed it's true colors.... I bet the Anti gun he-she Transfreek WAVE looooooser is really tough. I will say it again these Anti gun Libs are a very violent cultish fringe do not under estimate them BUT if you Wanna threaten someone ? threaten me. When I was a bouncer not long ago, I used people heads to open doors as I was tossing them into the parking lot..
    Last edited by GLOCK21GB; 01-30-2011 at 11:22 PM.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Quote Originally Posted by Glock34 View Post
    That almost sounds like it was threatening you, I thought these WAVE types were ANTI VIOLENCE ! A WAVE member just diplayed it's true colors.... I bet the Anti gun he-she Transfreek WAVE looooooser is really tough. I will say it again these Anti gun Libs are a very violent cultish fringe do not under estimate them BUT if you Wanna threaten someone ? threaten me. When I was a bouncer not long ago, I used people heads to open doors as I was tossing them into the parking lot..
    LMAO G34!

But yea, I think this loser(freedomfigher) came here looking for one of us to start with all the "I'll shoot you/I'm gonna kill you if you don't shut your mouth"...etc,threats. Most likely so he/She could use said statement(s) againt our movement, as they clearly can see thier fantasy world collapsing from beneath thier feet. This is a sad,sad,last ditch efforts from the anti's.

So, sorry Freedom Fighter (or whoever you are), you will find that while we are a pro-gun movement, we are also not so quick to draw out our weapons at the slightest hint of a confrontation. We like our rights,we don't abuse them or mistreat them. nuff sed.

-Landose-
    Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

LMAO G34!

But yea, I think this loser(freedomfigher) came here looking for one of us to start with all the "I'll shoot you/I'm gonna kill you if you don't shut your mouth"...etc,threats. Most likely so he/She could use said statement(s) againt our movement, as they clearly can see thier fantasy world collapsing from beneath thier feet. This is a sad,sad,last ditch efforts from the anti's.

So, sorry Freedom Fighter (or whoever you are), you will find that while we are a pro-gun movement, we are also not so quick to draw out our weapons at the slightest hint of a confrontation. We like our rights,we don't abuse them or mistreat them. nuff sed.

-Landose-
    Agree ! Why draw a holstered weapon & waste a perfectly good round ( ammo is not cheap )..when one can use bare hands to beat someone bloody. Just sayin
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Things were so quiet around here I was wondering when the next asshat would show up. Didn't take long.
    In God I trust. Everyone else needs to keep your hands where I can see them.

Quote Originally Posted by oak1971 View Post
    Things were so quiet around here I was wondering when the next asshat would show up. Didn't take long.
    You said "asshat"
    Wisconsin Carry Member
    My Castle Doctrine Law

Don't wish ill upon your enemy......plan it.

Thanks for the post. I have a good feeling you are right about them/him.
    Asking for guns on his first few posts was a bad start. Telling us he was a 14 year old felon was the topper for me. WAVE would have loved for this "guy" to have gotten the better of us. 10pm news stuff.

Founder's Club Member - Moderator Gray Peterson's Avatar

PLease report the posts...

At the bottom left hand corner, there's a "!" symbol.

Please, folks, click on it if you have a problem, that way our moderator team can get to it.

-Gray

Quote Originally Posted by glock34 View Post
    agree ! Why draw a holstered weapon & waste a perfectly good round ( ammo is not cheap )..when one can use bare hands to beat someone bloody. Just sayin
    lol, I don't even need a permit for my hands.
    Last edited by TyGuy; 01-31-2011 at 07:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronS View Post
    Thanks for the post. I have a good feeling you are right about them/him.
    Asking for guns on his first few posts was a bad start. Telling us he was a 14 year old felon was the topper for me. WAVE would have loved for this "guy" to have gotten the better of us. 10pm news stuff.
    He sounds like the person that commented on the MSNBC "the M1911 is evil" story. Our good friend Nutczak responded appropriately.

[combos9
    I am a convicted felon living in Illinois, and tomorrow I will be purchasing an AK-47 at a weekend gun show in Wisconsin. Cash and no ID. Then I will put it in the dumpster, where it belongs !

New York "tightens" it's gun-control laws, and the gun deaths have literally fallen off the cliff because of it... You screwed-up gun lovers....What does my few sentences tell you?

On Sunday I will add another posting with the serial number of my purchase...

Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:51 AM EST
    Nutczak
    So you are going to commit another felony by trying to purchase a firearm as a restricted person? And an Ak47 too, Huh?

Are you also going to tell us that this alleged AK47 is also going to be fully automatic, or that you plan to find the trigger control group to make it full auto at this alleged gun show too?

Get me a shovel please, because the bullzhit is getting deep in here]
    When in danger you can dial 911 and hope for the police to arrive a few minutes later armed with guns.
    Why do police carry guns?

The Joyce Foundation funded firearm control empire:
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...lFundingR1.png

"Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see." - Martin Luther King Jr.

A moderator can block a specific IP address, but that is the IP address of the ISP, and not the user. Only the ISP can deal with an offending poster and that is unlikely unless there are threats or other illegal activity. Itís also very easy to get around a blocked IP using a proxy server.

I know this is a firearms forum, but there are so many keyboard jockeys out there that think an IP address is somehow like a SSN. Tooooooooo much TV.

Regular Member paul@paul-fisher.com's Avatar
    The moderator has banned him.

Quote Originally Posted by paul@paul-fisher.com View Post
    The moderator has banned him.
    Very good.

Altho I am quite sure we will see more of him/her/they/it, under an "assumed" name. These anti's are growing more and more desperate as the days go by. Honestly, this is just sad. I mean,trying to start somthing on a firearms forum just to push your agenda? You gotta be kidding me. Lame.

-Landose-
    Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

Quote Originally Posted by swfaninwi View Post
    I know this is a firearms forum, but there are so many keyboard jockeys out there that think an IP address is somehow like a SSN. Tooooooooo much TV.
    WOW. Did you really think it was nessacary to add that lil gem?

Boy I tell ya,there are so many keyboard jockeys out there that fart out uninteligent crap on here before thinking about it.

And yes, I'm talking about you swfaninwi. I don't need to beat around the bush when i'm trying to insult someone in my posts. I'm not a coward.

-Landose-
    Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

WOW. Did you really think it was nessacary to add that lil gem?

Boy I tell ya,there are so many keyboard jockeys out there that fart out uninteligent crap on here before thinking about it.

And yes, I'm talking about you swfaninwi. I don't need to beat around the bush when i'm trying to insult someone in my posts. I'm not a coward.

-Landose-
    +1

Very good.

Altho I am quite sure we will see more of him/her/they/it, under an "assumed" name. These anti's are growing more and more desperate as the days go by. Honestly, this is just sad. I mean,trying to start somthing on a firearms forum just to push your agenda? You gotta be kidding me. Lame.

-Landose-
    I bet the WAVE Queen Jeri was the one that put them upto it.

McX
    be innocent of instigation; retreat, retreat, retreat. I cant comment on who or what anyone is or was. but i am concerned, as the trend towards posting PM's, it makes me uneasy: who and when will some come for me? will my Pm's be posted? what and how am i viewed on the forum, by the membership?

Quote Originally Posted by McX View Post
    what and how am i viewed on the forum, by the membership?
    Coolness, what else?
    "To sin by silence, when we should protest makes cowards out of men."
    Ella Wheeler Cox

We must contact our lawmakers today, tomorrow and the next day to remind them of Constitutional Carry.
    Laws are not written because of the actions of many, they are wrtiten because of the inactions of many.

what and how am i viewed on the forum, by the membership?
    OOOH McX there are no words to describe you
    Click Here for New to WI Open Carry Legal References and Informational Videos--- FAQ's http://Tinyurl.com/OpenCarry-WI

The Armed Badger A WI site dedicated to Concealed Carry in WI

"To disarm the people... was the best and most effectual way to enslave them." -- George Mason, Speech of June 14, 1788

http://Tinyurl.com/New-To-Guns to DL useful Info

be innocent of instigation; retreat, retreat, retreat. I cant comment on who or what anyone is or was. but i am concerned, as the trend towards posting PM's, it makes me uneasy: who and when will some come for me? will my Pm's be posted? what and how am i viewed on the forum, by the membership?
    I almost never send PM's. If I have something to say, I just say it in the open. I am not Politically correct enough to care what people think. If people want to be jerks and post someones PM's then that person..should be Banned.
    Last edited by GLOCK21GB; 02-02-2011 at 02:01 AM.

Exclamation PM's are not private

Nobody is going to post your precious pm's. Take a chill pill and relax. Unless of course,you've got somthing to hide? In which case, what are you doing sending sensitive info thru a public forum for in the first place? PM's are not private my good man, no matter how much you think they are. Nuff sed.

-Landose-
    Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

Quote Originally Posted by Glock34 View Post
    I almost never send PM's. If I have something to say, I just say it in the open. I am not Politically correct enough to car what people think. If people want to be jerks and post someones PM's then that person..should be Banned.
    So I should be banned then? Damn man, I thought you were better than that G34, I really did. I'll hand you you're knife back once I pull it out of my back.

-Landose-
    Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

So I should be banned then? Damn man, I thought you were better than that G34, I really did. I'll hand you you're knife back once I pull it out of my back.

-Landose-
    You mean, when you posted the WAVE freeks PM's ? ? Ban you Hell no, you should be given a free steak dinner for that. That was awesome !
    We were referring to the Spartacus incident. Removing knife, cleaning it off & handing it back

McX
    Nobody is going to post your precious pm's. Take a chill pill and relax. Unless of course,you've got somthing to hide? In which case, what are you doing sending sensitive info thru a public forum for in the first place? PM's are not private my good man, no matter how much you think they are. Nuff sed.

-Landose-
    Hmmmm, well, it's time for me to retreat, retreat, retreat. i would consider taking a chill pill, but instead will launch into an independant study of the 6 foot high snow drift that has formed in front of my front door.

Hmmmm, well, it's time for me to retreat, retreat, retreat. i would consider taking a chill pill, but instead will launch into an independant study of the 6 foot high snow drift that has formed in front of my front door.
    Thats a tough job even with a big Snow Blower.... I feel for ya

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast