• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Our good good friend FreedomFighter...

Landose_theghost

PM's are not private

be innocent of instigation; retreat, retreat, retreat. I cant comment on who or what anyone is or was. but i am concerned, as the trend towards posting PM's, it makes me uneasy: who and when will some come for me? will my Pm's be posted? what and how am i viewed on the forum, by the membership?

Nobody is going to post your precious pm's. Take a chill pill and relax. Unless of course,you've got somthing to hide? In which case, what are you doing sending sensitive info thru a public forum for in the first place? PM's are not private my good man, no matter how much you think they are. Nuff sed.

-Landose-

Landose_theghost

I almost never send PM's. If I have something to say, I just say it in the open. I am not Politically correct enough to car what people think. :) If people want to be jerks and post someones PM's then that person..should be Banned.

So I should be banned then? Damn man, I thought you were better than that G34, I really did. I'll hand you you're knife back once I pull it out of my back.

-Landose-

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
So I should be banned then? Damn man, I thought you were better than that G34, I really did. I'll hand you you're knife back once I pull it out of my back.

-Landose-

You mean, when you posted the WAVE freeks PM's ? ? Ban you Hell no, you should be given a free steak dinner for that. :) That was awesome !
We were referring to the Spartacus incident. Removing knife, cleaning it off & handing it back :)

M

McX

Nobody is going to post your precious pm's. Take a chill pill and relax. Unless of course,you've got somthing to hide? In which case, what are you doing sending sensitive info thru a public forum for in the first place? PM's are not private my good man, no matter how much you think they are. Nuff sed.

-Landose-

Hmmmm, well, it's time for me to retreat, retreat, retreat. i would consider taking a chill pill, but instead will launch into an independant study of the 6 foot high snow drift that has formed in front of my front door.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
Hmmmm, well, it's time for me to retreat, retreat, retreat. i would consider taking a chill pill, but instead will launch into an independant study of the 6 foot high snow drift that has formed in front of my front door.

Thats a tough job even with a big Snow Blower.... I feel for ya

oak1971

We got the same here. Not fun.

Landose_theghost

You mean, when you posted the WAVE freeks PM's ? ? Ban you Hell no, you should be given a free steak dinner for that. :) That was awesome !
We were referring to the Spartacus incident. Removing knife, cleaning it off & handing it back :)

LMAO! I wasn't trying to be serious man,I forgot to add a ":D" at the end of my post lol! now where's my steak dinner damnit! :D

-Landose-