• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

First Sunday - February 6th, 10am @ Lakewood Starbucks

Deleted_User

It's about that time again. It's coffee time. I am thinking about breakfast if the tax refund comes in. If not, it's 10am for coffee. Myself + kids + dad will be there. I'm even going to ask my mom to be present.

When: 6 February 2011 10am
Where: Starbucks 5700 100th Street Suite 440 Lakewood, WA 100th / Bridgeport
How: You must get here by teleportation, or at least attempt it :)
Why: Because it's coffee
Who: Only YOU can prevent Forest Fires!!!

Let's get COFFEE!

reillo584

Cool, I'll be there...:dude:

By the way... Is Super Bowl Sunday!!! :banana::banana::banana:

Last edited:

Deleted_User

There's a Football Game coming?

I know there's a hockey game on that night!

I guess not being a football fan I didn't think about the game. Glad it's early then :banana:

golddigger14s

Activist Member
Coffee

Perfect, after coffee I'll stop at Madigan for my MRI. Finally able to get my Army boots on for the first time in months!
BTW how do I post a dancing banana?

amlevin

Perfect, after coffee I'll stop at Madigan for my MRI. Finally able to get my Army boots on for the first time in months!
BTW how do I post a dancing banana?

One way would be to cut and paste the following URL.

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/images/smilies/banana.gif

To make it show up make sure that you paste it between these bracketed letters.

When you do that it looks like this
banana.gif

SeattleWingsfan

I know there's a hockey game on that night!

I guess not being a football fan I didn't think about the game. Glad it's early then :banana:

Only four games Sunday. So are you a Pitsberg, Washington, Newjersey, Montreal, St Louis, or Tampa fan?

I'm not a football fanatic either. But hockey yes! O' yeah I live in lakewood.

And for Pre-game shopping for football or cough, cough... better sports there is a Liquor store in the parking lot too. Just don't walk in carrying. :)

Last edited:

SeattleWingsfan

Always carry in the the stores in Lacey, never a word. It's only places that serve 21 and over.

Interesting I have seen the security guy at my local liquor store... the one I mentioned... tell a gentleman that his side arm was not aloud in store. I never thought to question it. But I will bring it up next time I am in there. Had I known I would have said something.

Thanks for the info.

on a side note anyone know if I can change my screen name to the same one I use on other forums? I just signed up here and didn't think of it at the time. But would like to keep the same name so people will recognize me. Thanks again.

j2l3

If you're in a liquor store that needs a security guard, you need to find another liquor store....

Look at the signage. People under 21 are allowed when accompanied by an adult. The prohibition against firearms are for those areas restricted to 21 and over only. Any other signage prohibiting weapons should be reported to the liquor control agents. They will get it straightened out for you.

Last edited:

Yamichi

I doubt Serena and I will be down there but we'll see. I think we're gonna go get our geeks on and see Cylons and Vipers that day. May work it out though. We shall see!

SeattleWingsfan

If you're in a liquor store that needs a security guard, you need to find another liquor store....

By security guard I mean typical big guy in black tshirt milling about standing there watching people for stealing. No side arm or badge. They have them at most of the state liquor stores i have been to around pierce county.

I prefer to visit the class six store on base when I can, I'm not military.

Thanks again, i'll look when I go in.

Last edited:

Bookman

Campaign Veteran
Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States
I apologize.

I told a fib. My disposable income is a tad bit (That's just a little more than a tid bit) too small to support everything I'd like to do this month. If I'm going to be able to make my OWN meet I need to stay home.

Sorry Goose! Y'all have a good time without me.. :cry: