• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

moving soon and had some questions

BigIrish

I'll be moving to Philipsburg soon and was wondering if anyone has, or does OC in P'Burg? Traveled threw ect... hope to meet some felow OC'ers in western MT.

Phssthpok

Odd....I just bought 20 up in the hill out of P'burg in the fall of '09. Came from Wa as well.

Bill at the Station has said no OC, though that was in response to a now-moved-on waitress who hailed form NJ and couldn't grock OC so he may have lightened up since. I OC'd everywhere for the first few months, but it's such a non issue that it became too much of a hassle to load up for EVERY trip to town.

BigIrish

Thanks. Ya we'll be in wiskey flats. Soon as im out we'll have to meet up. So does the MT members do outings, or have events like back here?

40s-and-wfan

BigIrish,
We don't have any big to-do's like other places have as far as OC get-togethers but I'd love to arrange something and see how much interest there is in having one. Some people don't want to help plan or give any ideas for one but always say if one is arranged then they'd attend.
Any help/input/advice you might be able to render in this matter would be greatly appreciated! Anything we can do to get people together and let them know they're not alone in their choice to carry, whether Open or Concealed.
Drop me a PM if you have any input.