• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Scotus gives the 9th Circuit a smackdown

slowfiveoh

Rather telling that the media states it is a "wake up call" on behalf of political posturing, rather than the same for simple lack of adherence to law, or the precedence of such, and the US Constitution.

It couldn't be that the 9th Circuit is operating autonomously, without guide from our nations highest laws.

...no...that couldn't be it... :lol:

since9

Campaign Veteran
Is this the same court that overturned a lower court's finding that the Arizona man defending his land from illegal tresspassers, and illegal aliens, to boot, was considered a "wrong" act?

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
And why is this considered news?

I mean, seriously, not only the reversals but the taking to the woodshed was pretty much expected in all those cases, as is the situation with a great percentage of the rulings of the 9th Circuit.

Judicial advocacy has been out of favor with both SCOTUS and the general population for quite some time.

stay safe.