• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Moving to Greeley, Colorado.

Josh.M

Here in Delta, CO as of now, but come friday im going to be living in Greeley. Anyone OC there? Have any problems? Please let me know, thanks.

logan

Campaign Veteran
What brings you to Greeley?

I moved here in September from WI. I didn't get my CC permit until about Christmas, and I OCed everywhere I went until then. I still OC occasionally...if it's warm enough to without a jacket, or I may carry OWB and when I go to a restaurant or something I'll take off my jacket, having my firearm exposed. Only time anyone really seemed to notice it, or at least said something, was when I was leaving Panda Express and somebody asked me "Is that a real gun?"

So it's been a good experience here so far. Hope you enjoy Greeley!

Josh.M

My father in law is getting sick or something along those lines and my wife would like to be close to here dad, plus im transfering from out here to Boeing's Defense Contracting out there 'by' Greeley.

logan

Campaign Veteran
My father in law is getting sick or something along those lines and my wife would like to be close to here dad, plus im transfering from out here to Boeing's Defense Contracting out there 'by' Greeley.

Sorry to hear about the father-in-law. Hope he gets better and that you both enjoy it here!

Josh.M

Been here in Greeley, Co for a few days now and I can say I won't even go out to check my mail without OC'ing. This is coming from someone(me) who was born and raised in Pomona, CA. Nothing like watching a DEA and FBI raid on the house 3 doors down from my own home.

Beau

Been here in Greeley, Co for a few days now and I can say I won't even go out to check my mail without OC'ing. This is coming from someone(me) who was born and raised in Pomona, CA. Nothing like watching a DEA and FBI raid on the house 3 doors down from my own home.

Free entertainment.:banana: Were you able to get any video? I wish we would have had a video camera when I was growing up. The hood I was raised in would have provided many video opportunities.

Josh.M

Sadly no video. I don't care for carry a video as per growing up in pomona california(where the word po po "pomona police"). It was just better to never have any recorder or anything that might make you look like a witness if you catch what im saying.