• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Pro-2A cartoon.

DrTodd

Michigan Moderator
Thought I would add this:

2011-01-13-alexander-cartoon.jpg

PT111

I saw these earlier and though about posting them here but didn't. I think that the one with parenting as the safety is one of the best political cartoon ever. Ironic that he is placing a safety on a Glock but that is the whole point of it for any gun. If you read about the Tuscon shooter you realize that parenting was something that led to his craziness.

DrTodd

Michigan Moderator
I saw these earlier and though about posting them here but didn't. I think that the one with parenting as the safety is one of the best political cartoon ever. Ironic that he is placing a safety on a Glock but that is the whole point of it for any gun. If you read about the Tuscon shooter you realize that parenting was something that led to his craziness.

Yep, nearly all Glocks are manufactured without an external safety... but Glock did manufacture some for the Tasmanian police force.

g17s_left_s.jpg

closeup: http://glockfaq.com/images/pics/g17s_left2.jpg