• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Concord Question

Ricky

Headed to pick up daughter and planning on eating at Denny's next to Concord Mills. Anybody know their policy on Open Carry..Also on Concord Mill's itself..Can conceal if I have to......Thanks.....Ricky

Smith45acp

I don't know if they're posted or not. But I doubt they have a sign that says "no open carry", so the concealed route won't make any difference in terms of legality. I'd actually rather get caught OC'ing past a posted entrance than concealed carrying past one. I believe it's a different charge.

Just show up and take a peek at the door. If it's posted I would go somewhere else.

Last edited:

aosailor

I've never seen a Denny's posted. I open carry at the me by me all the time. Concord Mill's Mall is posted though. Its on the inside of the entrances on the wall. its like rule number 15 or something. Good Luck!

Ricky

I've never seen a Denny's posted. I open carry at the me by me all the time. Concord Mill's Mall is posted though. Its on the inside of the entrances on the wall. its like rule number 15 or something. Good Luck!

Thanks Guys..I'll play it by ear..Don't get down around Charlotte that much mostly the Airport...

Ricky

Thanks, I'll just play it by ear....

Sam

Uh oh. Oh well. I have carried in the mall before. I always walk in through Bass Pro Shop and there were no signs there. Did not notice any walking into the "mall" part when exiting Bass Pro Shop either. Good thing no one usually notices me.

Ricky

Uh oh. Oh well. I have carried in the mall before. I always walk in through Bass Pro Shop and there were no signs there. Did not notice any walking into the "mall" part when exiting Bass Pro Shop either. Good thing no one usually notices me.

I can neither confirm or deny that I carried in the mall....But I did have a big sweat shirt on when I left Bass Pro Shop.....Lol