• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OT: What's the point?

Status
Not open for further replies.

1245A Defender

well,,,

The LEO Issues thread is locked. You're unable to edit in a locked thread I believe. Thus, IDK if he can delete them. Either way ....

So in the same night DevilDoc5 and SigFan leave. Let's see who else we can run off this week. It's becoming a trend.

I keep thinking I migrated to the Wisconsin forum ...
actually michigan has had a little more attrition over buII snIt than wisconson, IMHO.

i just reviewed the LEO issues thread.
i didnt know we lost devildoc5, and now sigfan says hes going too.

nobody can really make anybody leave, if someone takes a stand and cant back up and take a breath, try to relax, listen to voices of reason, or keep trying to back up their stance, admit to mistakes, that may have been made, learn from them, improve yourself, try to be better, dont build up a resentment to perceived slights.

ive poked lots of folk on this forum, some are real good guys, and ive been poked right back, ive apologized when i was shown my wrong headedness, and ive got right back into it to try to prove my point with words of reason and cites to law.

im sorry we may loose devildoc5, and sigfan, but we all got to learn to live in the furnace of this forum, its not really that hot if you can roll with the punches!
when i miss typed, ive got thick skin, im safe here at my keyboard, i can take my time and think my thoughts at my leisure, no need to get caught up in words typed to soon, in anger, there is always time to EDIT!!
and make NICE...

Status
Not open for further replies.