• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Utah Concealed Firearm Permit class - Richmond, Va. Sunday, February 27, 2011

ProShooter

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA
Proactive Shooters' next Utah permit class will be held on Sunday, February 27, 2011 at the Bass Pro Shop in Ashland, Virginia (just north of Richmond).

The class runs about 6 hours and the cost for the class is $85. Concealed carry enthusiasts know that the Utah permit is the permit to have! The Utah non-resident permit is now valid in 30 states! (34 when combined with a Virginia resident permit)

45 satisfied students completed our January class. Now its your turn! Come take the class and see why Proactive Shooters is the leader in Utah permit classes in Virginia! You may register online at www.ProactiveShooters.com

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
I was actually thinking of skipping this one. BBQ is one of those quaint Southern traditions that I have not yet developed a liking for.

Why? Is something afoot?

Oh Yeah...I forgot about that:lol::lol:

Yeah, I have something in the works. We'll get together soon.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
You missed a good dinner.
User and I went straight to the dinner after going to Surry.

Blk97F150

Proactive Shooters' next Utah permit class will be held on Sunday, February 27, 2011 at the Bass Pro Shop in Ashland, Virginia (just north of Richmond).

The class runs about 6 hours and the cost for the class is $85. Concealed carry enthusiasts know that the Utah permit is the permit to have! The Utah non-resident permit is now valid in 30 states! (34 when combined with a Virginia resident permit)

45 satisfied students completed our January class. Now its your turn! Come take the class and see why Proactive Shooters is the leader in Utah permit classes in Virginia! You may register online at www.ProactiveShooters.com

Going to send you a PM regarding an upcoming class....