• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

California Officer Involved School Shooting Lie!

CalicoJack10

I just came across this on the net while looking for something on Mayor Loonberg!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/02/01/official-la-school-cop-said-shooting-accident/

The all knowing LEO's in California that insist on severely strict gun control, are the same ones shooting themselves with their own weapons. I can only gather that it was intentional, based on the fact that he was shot in the chest at close range with a non duty weapon registered to and owned by the officer that was shot with it.

I am so outraged that I don't think I can even begin to say everything that is going through my head. What kind of piece of Chit cop shoots himself in a school zone? What if something had happened and he had hit a child? MF SOB POS AH!

Smith45acp

But wait! I'm only afraid of people with visible firearms when they don't have a badge and uniform! Because LEO's don't do stupid or illegal things with their sidearms!

This breaking news has me all hot and bothered. My world perspective over all these years must be way off!

*Not cop bashing, sheeple bashing only I promise!

Deanimator

I am more worried about what would have happened to any random person who fit the minimal description given. Cops don't like folks who shoot cops too much. It is quite possible that some random LAC could have been shot at worst, seriously beaten at best.
Witness the White guy in Boston who shot his pregnant wife and blamed it on the infamous "average looking Black guy". http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Stuart_(murderer)

The Boston PD ran amok through the Black community of Boston like the Goths through Rome, looking for someone who didn't exist. And it wasn't even a cop who was murdered.

sultan62

Alright, now I want to see this officer sued for everything he's got for the "hundreds of police" used to search the area, and possibly sent to jail.

Furthermore, would there have been a similar reaction if it had been Joe Citizen who was shot instead?

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
This kind of crap happens all the damn time. It usually doesn't get much press coverage though.

What about the Soccer Mom that was OCing? Wasn't it in PA? She felt that she didn't need to OC at Home, which is where her POLICE OFFICER HUSBAND SHOT HER. Again, no press.

And so-called 'cop-killer' bullets? The only example of such a bullet ever being used to kill a Cop, is when one Cop used it to kill another Cop in a romantic dispute; after they were made illegal for everyone else and these Cops specifically authorized to have them. No press coverage.

What about the Antelope Club Range in Pinellas County FL? Almost shut down because on a certain day, there were dozens of bullets going over the berm hitting nearby houses and cars. Then it was revealed that on that particular day, the range was rented to the Cops! Suddenly, all those stray bullets were not a concern, and the range was not shut down. No press coverage of that fact.

Cops are the last people on earth who should be allowed to have a gun. "Highly trained" my ass. I saw FDLE range training first-hand; pathetic. These people have no concept of safety, and no concern for the consequences. Minute of Barn is about as accurate as they get.

The media's lies about guns and gun owners are nowhere near as disturbing as their blackout on coverage of how much worse the Cops are with theirs. It's a two-fold perversion. You have to dig to find the information, but it's there. Cops are, by several orders of magnitude, more dangerous with their firearms than any other demographic category of human beings, period. Even gangs, pimps, and drug dealers don't do as much damage. The only difference, is the media blackout on telling you about it.