• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hazelwood MO, 02/06/11 Open Carry City Hall Tour

sohighlyunlikely

To Whom it may concern,

I will be eating lunch at McDonald"s at 7300 North Lindbergh Boulevard, Hazelwood, MO 63042 on Sunday 2/06/11 at 12:30PM. Then going 2 blocks down the street to take a picture of myself and any Open Carry-er who wishes to join me in front of the Hazelwood City Hall/police station. I do this for open carry awareness. Hazelwood appears to have no laws regarding open carry that make this illegal, but I can not guaranty my actions will be appreciated by local authorities, as well I do not claim responsibility for any unjust persecution you may receive for doing as I do.

If by chance the restaurant that I am going to eat lunch at choses to not want me there and I have to eat elsewhere I suggest that if you are joining me you should contact me for my cell number in advance.

Doc

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
Then going 2 blocks down the street to take a picture of myself and any Open Carry-er who wishes to join me in front of the Hazelwood City Hall/police station. I do this for open carry awareness. Hazelwood appears to have no laws regarding open carry that make this illegal, but I can not guaranty my actions will be appreciated by local authorities, as well I do not claim responsibility for any unjust persecution you may receive for doing as I do.

Doc

LOL now this is tossing gas on the fire! Hazelwood HATES guns even to the point of violating state law and peoples rights!

Haven't been around much, got some serious work issues, after I thought it was all resolved a huge ordeal came up at work and I had to do some court time myself. Could not have made it today even if I had known about it, had to work yesterday so I shifted the kids day out to today.

I see the new web space exist but it looks all west. At this time I can not offer a lot of help or time, I have 30 days more of the work crap to deal with I am not sure where it will all land. If this is the same or an extension of what we all set out to do, give me a shout via pm.

beyond that, if your reading this from the pokie over in the peoples republic of Hazelwood and you need bond monies, I know your good for it!

sohighlyunlikely

LOL now this is tossing gas on the fire! Hazelwood HATES guns even to the point of violating state law and peoples rights!

Haven't been around much, got some serious work issues, after I thought it was all resolved a huge ordeal came up at work and I had to do some court time myself. Could not have made it today even if I had known about it, had to work yesterday so I shifted the kids day out to today.

I see the new web space exist but it looks all west. At this time I can not offer a lot of help or time, I have 30 days more of the work crap to deal with I am not sure where it will all land. If this is the same or an extension of what we all set out to do, give me a shout via pm.

beyond that, if your reading this from the pokie over in the peoples republic of Hazelwood and you need bond monies, I know your good for it!

Very good to hear from you Sir. This has been about my 5th stop on the OC City Hall Tour.

The Hazelwood OC was very uneventful. When I pulled up at the McDonald's and there was a patrol car parked at the door I was geared up for what I thought may be a headache. But as I walked up they walked out of the McDonald's we passed each other. I stood at the door holding it open for others. Strong side to them. Chrome doing it's usual shine thing. They paused gave me a glance and got in the car food in hand. I have to assume that at that moment. Eating hot fries outranked stomping civil rights. Or there is that odd chance that LEOs are starting to understand and respect the rights of citizen when it comes to OC.

Doc

sohighlyunlikely

Pictures

HazelwoodCityHall.jpg

DSCF2772.jpg

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
Getting ready to leave now for the evening, might even see a little of the big game before it is all over who knows lol.

Will try and chatter bug here some time next week assuming I do not have to work 7 am to 10 pm like I have been!

Glad to hear it went smooth.