• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Obama is good for something

Chap

I just added another 45 ACP to my family. Check out my new baby, isn't she a beauty?
MyXDm45andKimberUltraCarryII45ACPs.jpg

Top left XDm 45 ACP, bottom right is my daily Concealed carry Kimber Ultra carry II 45 ACP.

Obama is good for the sale of weapons, he scares me. I'm loading up on ammo and filling my gun safe. I'm getting a Ruger .380 next. :banana: :monkey

Last edited:

epilogue

That line of thinking is what took the price of ammunition through the roof for everyone.

Do not want.

Chap

Please enlighten me

What line of thinking? Since I am the only post before yours, somehow you must mean my post.

My line of thinking - that Obama's actions is what it takes for me to drop money on another weapon or more ammo. Not sure if I follow you. I'm sure no one wants an increase in price for either. I agree and never stated otherwise.

My post's title was tongue and cheek sarcasms. I was just trying to show off my new pistol, and you try and pop my moment...... Shame on you.

Chap

Last edited:

Chap

Yep, when he came into office, I went out and bought my LWRC M6. Being in the military I had always wanted a carbine of my very own.

I figured the time was right so I dropped the coin.

4ac19555-b421-bebd.jpg

Sent from Chap's iPhone

epilogue

What line of thinking? Since I am the only post before yours, somehow you must mean my post.

My line of thinking - that Obama's actions is what it takes for me to drop money on another weapon or more ammo. Not sure if I follow you. I'm sure no one wants an increase in price for either. I agree and never stated otherwise.

My post's title was tongue and cheek sarcasms. I was just trying to show off my new pistol, and you try and pop my moment...... Shame on you.

Chap

Wasn't designed to pop your moment. I'm simply still bitter about $40+ boxes of .45 from a year ago when the 'OBAMA AMMO BAN' was in full swing.

Sweet heaters btw. :)

Chap

Yea no big

Sorry I jumped on your reply. :banghead:

To combat the cost I bought reloading equipment last year. I haven't taken out of the boxes yet. Something to do when I retire in November. :dude::dude:

Chap