Thread: Escondido meet up 2-5-11

Escondido meet up 2-5-11

Im just moved to escondido for Oceanside and I am in the process of scouting some locations for a good meeting place. The time and date are set 12pm on Feb. 5 in escondido. PM me and as soon as I confirm location I will send you the details. I am open to suggestions as well if anyone knows the area.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Thomas Jefferson

Unfortunately im working, but would definitley support you. maybe next time. Keep making invites and planning get togethers. And check those 1000 ft zones. be safe.
    New to OPEN CARRY? Click here first

"Gun owners in California in 2011 are like black people in the south in 1955. If you don't understand that then your concepts of fighting for gun rights is just tilting at windmills." Gene Hoffman.

"Why do you need to carry a gun?" ...Because it not a Bill of Needs, its a Bill of Rights!!

Unfortunately I cannot make it, however, I UOC a few places regularly in Esco.

A good place for lunch/breakfast would be the GOlden Egg Omelet house - its off Mission/Center City under the 78 offramp.

If you want coffee - Starbucks (whole shopping center) at Escondido BLVD/Valley Parkway.

They are both outside of a GFSZ.

I'll be at the range all day so I can't make it =/.

I would be interested in attending.