• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

North king/ south snohomish

Squeak

I may attend. I would certainly try. Find a place that can accomodate 8-12 people, then post it. An early evening meet would be good. It's your call.

BigIrish

Lucky im a big guy with plenty of insulation lol... Well I think us here up north should plane some events....get the south sound boys out they're comfort zone....lol....im sure to catch flack for that one. Any of you fellas up for it? Planed shooting at Sam's ect...?

FMCDH

Sam's has heat too.

Those space heaters between the lanes work ok as long as its not too cold. The air handling system at Sam's just changes the air out too fast for those things to make much more than a few degree difference.

The are better than nothing tho.

boosteddreams

Yamichi (Geoff) and I are in Bothell near Kenmore/Kirkland and would be up for local meets. Keep us in mind if you want to plan something up here. :)
-Serena

FMCDH

Yamichi (Geoff) and I are in Bothell near Kenmore/Kirkland and would be up for local meets. Keep us in mind if you want to plan something up here. :)
-Serena

Will do!

Tomorrow is obviously out ;), but perhaps next weekend. I'm really interested in supporting this new coffee house in town called "Espresso Works" and we might think about using it as our local gathering spot.

I still need to find out if they are gun friendly however for OC meets. I will take care of that this week.

FMCDH

Eddie Bauer too.

Actually shot one day this year where the temperature at the range was below freezing. Had it all to myself and it was great.

I have had days like that at SSNW. I honestly don't see how they stay in business with the sparse amount of people I see in there at any given time. I guess their affiliated gun stores are probably taking up the slack.