• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bloomberg Is Criticized for Arizona Gun Show Scrutiny

Rick H

Not sure if my statement is posted there yet but I think it is a good one with facts.

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/...icized-for-arizona-gun-show-scrutiny/#preview

The Statements used that New York has the lowest crime rate is NOT TRUE, " and if we look at the safest states at the top of the list. They are the states with the least amount of gun control laws including Vermont which has a Constitutional carry law, #2 in the rank of safest state.
Every State listed above #15 has some of the most least gun laws on the books, yet they have the lowest crime rate in this country. So what are you anti gunners thinking? OH that’s right you are letting someone else think for you.
It’s real easy to figure it out the only reason people are going to other states to buy gun is for the simple fact, To protect themselves and their families from the crime in your state and with that said if you removed the most of your ignorant gun restrictions people could buy them there thus making them a legal citizen and not a criminal nor making it a crime to own guns thus nobody will buy gun from other states. Like Larry says “ You Just Can’t Fix Stupid”
1 New Hampshire (61.12) 1 0 = Open Carry State
2 Vermont (60.35) 4 2 = Open Carry State
3 Maine (56.13) 2 -1 = Open Carry State
4 North Dakota (55.05) 3 -1 = Open Carry State
5 South Dakota (52.82) 5 0 = Open Carry State
6 Montana (46.91) 7 1 = Open Carry State
7 Wyoming (43.49) 6 -1 = Open Carry State
8 Iowa (41.19) 8 0 = Open Carry State
9 Rhode Island (40.11) 12 3 = Open Carry State
10 Connecticut (39.30) 11 1 = Open Carry State
11 Idaho (38.81) 9 -2 = Open Carry State
12 West Virginia (38.34) 14 2 = Open Carry State
13 Wisconsin (34.70) 10 -3 = Open Carry State
14 Virginia (34.26) 15 1 = Open Carry State
15 New York (32.72) 19 4 = NOT OPEN CARRY STATE
31 Illinois (0.24 Had one of the toughest gun control laws. with DC which has one of the highest crime rate in the Country. So lets get real.
You people need to get the facts straight and for those who keep believing this crap these anti gun freaks keep try to push on you, here are the facts,
1. Gun control does NOT work.
2. States with less gun restriction have lower crime rates.
3. The states with the least crime rates have the lowest gun control laws out there.
4. The states with the most restrictive gun laws have the highest crime rates and that means there are more law abiding citizen getting hurt and/or killed because they can NOT protect themselves.
So look up this stuff and not rely on the liars. Use the ATF or The FBI and use some common sense. And now ask your state Legislator to get rid of these non working and infringement laws and keep the law abiding citizens safe.
http://os.cqpress.com...
God Bless America
Also check out this page and look at the charts, you will be amazed
http://www.justfacts.com/guncontrol.asp

Also some are making statements that because Arizona and other places are not doing Background check that they are screwy and other forms of talk, Well did you people read very carefully? OOOOOH! Wait a minute they say it all over the place that they did a background check on the Arizona shooter BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT he still passed meaning that BACKGROUND CHECK AS WELL AS ALL THE OTHER B.S ANTI GUN CONTROL CARP DOES NOT WORK. The only people that it work against is the Law Abiding Citizens. DON'T YOU GET IT YET?????????????????

rushcreek2

I 've had the opportunity to interact with a 26 year-old "bing-ding-a-ling" who is a "home-boy" from Brooklyn - but visits Colorado Springs about once a year. He is usually a guest at the El Paso County CJC due to outstanding warrants , and then jumps the bail-bond posted by his "homies", and heads back to Brooklyn - which is fine with El Paso County. I'm sure he replicates this trend in Brooklyn. He is basically - a habitual offender thief, traffic law violator, and "no-show" on court dates.

To the point - There is collaboration to the effect that this guy possesses SEVERAL handguns at his Brooklyn "roach hotel", and the same source who has stayed with him in Brooklyn has been informed by him that handguns are "street currency" in Brooklyn - just like drugs, AND stolen merchandise. These are the "triad" of commerce for those who are not interested in seeking gainful employment in the Brooklyn area.

I am not making this up folks. I just happen to be privy to this glimpse into Mayor Bloomie-toons' REAL WORLD that is right at his back-door. No need whatsoever to fly his P.I's to Arizona in order to back-track those dirty little New York handguns. So YES - this is all a political performance aimed at drawing in the Huffington Post reading "anti" voting block for his dillussional presidential run.

What a POC !

Last edited:

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
The Statements used that New York has the lowest crime rate is NOT TRUE, " and if we look at the safest states at the top of the list. They are the states with the least amount of gun control laws including Vermont which has a Constitutional carry law, #2 in the rank of safest state.
Every State listed above #15 has some of the most least gun laws on the books, yet they have the lowest crime rate in this country. So what are you anti gunners thinking? OH that’s right you are letting someone else think for you.
It’s real easy to figure it out the only reason people are going to other states to buy gun is for the simple fact, To protect themselves and their families from the crime in your state and with that said if you removed the most of your ignorant gun restrictions people could buy them there thus making them a legal citizen and not a criminal nor making it a crime to own guns thus nobody will buy gun from other states. Like Larry says “ You Just Can’t Fix Stupid”
1 New Hampshire (61.12) 1 0 = Open Carry State
2 Vermont (60.35) 4 2 = Open Carry State
3 Maine (56.13) 2 -1 = Open Carry State
4 North Dakota (55.05) 3 -1 = Open Carry State
5 South Dakota (52.82) 5 0 = Open Carry State
6 Montana (46.91) 7 1 = Open Carry State
7 Wyoming (43.49) 6 -1 = Open Carry State
8 Iowa (41.19) 8 0 = Open Carry State
9 Rhode Island (40.11) 12 3 = Open Carry State
10 Connecticut (39.30) 11 1 = Open Carry State
11 Idaho (38.81) 9 -2 = Open Carry State
12 West Virginia (38.34) 14 2 = Open Carry State
13 Wisconsin (34.70) 10 -3 = Open Carry State
14 Virginia (34.26) 15 1 = Open Carry State
15 New York (32.72) 19 4 = NOT OPEN CARRY STATE
31 Illinois (0.24 Had one of the toughest gun control laws. with DC which has one of the highest crime rate in the Country. So lets get real.
You people need to get the facts straight and for those who keep believing this crap these anti gun freaks keep try to push on you, here are the facts,
1. Gun control does NOT work.
2. States with less gun restriction have lower crime rates.
3. The states with the least crime rates have the lowest gun control laws out there.
4. The states with the most restrictive gun laws have the highest crime rates and that means there are more law abiding citizen getting hurt and/or killed because they can NOT protect themselves.
So look up this stuff and not rely on the liars. Use the ATF or The FBI and use some common sense. And now ask your state Legislator to get rid of these non working and infringement laws and keep the law abiding citizens safe.
http://os.cqpress.com...
God Bless America
Also check out this page and look at the charts, you will be amazed
http://www.justfacts.com/guncontrol.asp

Also some are making statements that because Arizona and other places are not doing Background check that they are screwy and other forms of talk, Well did you people read very carefully? OOOOOH! Wait a minute they say it all over the place that they did a background check on the Arizona shooter BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT he still passed meaning that BACKGROUND CHECK AS WELL AS ALL THE OTHER B.S ANTI GUN CONTROL CARP DOES NOT WORK. The only people that it work against is the Law Abiding Citizens. DON'T YOU GET IT YET?????????????????

I <3 you.

The Gun Lobby is more and more becoming the common-sense lobby. Isn't it sad that the basic act of thinking rationally has become a political hot-button; with millions zealously opposed to the notion?

"Please, for the love of God, use you brains!!!" - This is the basic message of Pro Gun people. Just stop being stupid! Please! Anti-gun is Anti-civilization.

Rick H

New York Times are ANTI GUNNERS.

I put this post that you see before you in the TIMES COMMENTS and it was deleted because it was a truth and they did NOT like it. Censorship is what is wrong with these blog type forums and that is wrong. Nothing that I stated was wrong nor offensive except to anti gunners so they did let it get seen.

Last edited:

since9

Campaign Veteran
...the same source who has stayed with him in Brooklyn has been informed by him that handguns are "street currency" in Brooklyn - just like drugs, AND stolen merchandise. These are the "triad" of commerce for those who are not interested in seeking gainful employment in the Brooklyn area.

The same goes for most criminal subcultures around the country, and is the primary reason why when I on rare occasion visited the local GFZ mall earlier this afternoon, I left my firearm at home, locked in my safe, rather than risk it being stolen from my car.

protect our rights

This guy must have everything perfect in his city... I mean of course right, he is 2,400 miles away worrying about what other states are doing and how they conduct themselves. So this just shows that New York has no wrong-doings and is perfect.... give me a break!