Thread: Need Volunteers for Milwaukee Gun show THIS weekend (4, 5, 6)

Wisconsin Carry, Inc. Wisconsin Carry, Inc.'s Avatar

Need Volunteers for Milwaukee Gun show THIS weekend (4, 5, 6)

Looking for volunteers to help work the table at the Bob & Rocco gun show in Milwaukee this weekend. Setup is at 2:00PM Friday (TOMORROW). PM if you can help us out.
    Hubert Hoffman, Vice President
    Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
    P.O. Box 270403
    Milwaukee, WI. 53227
    Hubert@wisconsincarry.org
    608-792-0669
    http://www.wisconsincarry.org
    Disclaimer: Wisconsin Carry, Inc. is not affiliated with opencarry.org or these web forums. Questions about discussion forum policy or forum moderation should be directed to the owners of opencarry.org not Wisconsin Carry, Inc.

PM Sent. Im off today and dont have much going on.

Thanks protias.

You were doing a great job, professional, and had you shpeel down pat.
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

Quote Originally Posted by HandyHamlet View Post
    Thanks protias.

You were doing a great job, professional, and had you shpeel down pat.
    Thanks for stopping by and keeping me company. It seemed to come in waves. I'd have a few minutes of "downtime," then I would have five people. I wish my mouth would be able to talk as fast as my mind could think. Or better yet, talk more slowly and get my point across so they can soak up all the information better.

I had several people ask me how to contact their representatives. So for all of you who wanted to know, click here.

Thank you all for stopping by. It was a pleasure to see old and new faces.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)