• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Friday Night Fish Fry At Lizzy's Green Cafe....Open Carry Welcome! Let's Eat!

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
Sorry for the late post. With the winter storms and tons of snow I almost didn't post this but after speaking with McX I decided to go ahead.

Remember that Lizzy's also serves Chicken, salads, grilled Salmon, Hamburgers and various soups so you don't have to eat only fried fish.

Time: 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. with many of us open carry types arriving around 6:30 to 7:00. I hope at least 10 of us open carry types can make it. Please keep in mind that Lizzy's INVITES us to open carry!

Lizzy's Green Cafe
3731 S Beaumont Ave
Kansasville, WI 53139

(262) 878-6162

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
I won't make it tonight. Got sick!

I guess after a few days of shoveling snow in the cold I finally caught something. My apologies for not showing up tonight.

In the next few weeks or so we should try to get a special event at Lizzy's. We can have an event (dinner) any night they are NOT open just for us. I will post something about a special dinner event in the next few weeks.

Have a great weekend everyone!

LR Yote 312

You guys didnt want me there tonight.

I spent most of the day workin on an old bone trailer.
Came home stinkin to the high heavens.

Had to drop the work clothes on the doorstep before entering
the house and will run them to the laundromat tomorrow.

I'll have to catch ya guys on a Sunday breakfast before headin out
to the Farm.
Farmer buddy offered up a "Can't Say No" too kinda job.
Fun Stuff....Goes right along with the "When I aint pulling wrenches,I am
pulling a trigger" kinda work.
Right up my alley....

LR Yote