• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OT but important to know.

CenTex

Have you heard about United Nations' Article 21?

You can start here:
http://www.americanthinker.com/2009/10/un_agenda_21_coming_to_a_neigh.html

To keep to the rules, there should be no discussion on this here in the forum except maybe for the section where you can talk about anything.

Article 21 has to do with losing more of our rights. That is why I am mentioning it here.

You ought to do some of your own research on Article 21. It's a killer.

Last edited:

MudCamper

Founder's Club Member
Treaties cannot supersede nor overrule the Constitution, including the Bill of Rights. And this has been reaffirmed by the Supreme Court (I forget the case name). There's nothing to worry about. The sky isn't falling.

JimMullinsWVCDL

State Researcher
Treaties cannot supersede nor overrule the Constitution, including the Bill of Rights. And this has been reaffirmed by the Supreme Court (I forget the case name). There's nothing to worry about. The sky isn't falling.
You are correct. The Supreme Court held in Reid v. Covert, 354 U.S. 1 (1957) (plurality), that treaties, like statutes enacted by Congress, are subordinate to the Constitution.