Thread: Video: DEA Agent suing gov't for releasing this footage

Video: DEA Agent suing gov't for releasing this footage

He's like the energizer bunny....

Not him again....

I thought his case was thrown out. Apparently it was overturned on appeal. ????

Quote Originally Posted by oldkim View Post
    Not him again....

I thought his case was thrown out. Apparently it was overturned on appeal. ????
    From the linked article....

"Earlier this week, Lee was able to successfully get the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit to overturn a December ruling terminating his original lawsuit."
    "A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity."

"though I walk through the valley in the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for I know that you are by my side" Glock 23:40

Wow

"I'm duh only one profestuhanul e-nuff ta handdddle a glock 40 in herrr"

Haha what a JACK WAGON!

this is seriously what is protecting us? they are really scrapping the bottom of the barrel lately i guess. i thought you had to have a degree and some knowledge to work for the DEA? guess they pick them right up off the street now. even the kids in that presentation know better, they're telling him to put it down when he brings out the rifle....after watching that i feel real safe....

It doesn't exactly make me want to ever call law enforcement for help. Thank god his aim was on par with the rest of law enforcement and only manage to hit himself.

I can tell you exactly what happened and why a bullet went into his foot.

Sure, he cleared the chamber. HE DIDN'T REMOVE THE LOADED MAGAZINE! He didn't even look at the gun when he dropped the slide, stripping another round off the magazine and sending it into the chamber.

Then he made the mistake of putting his booger hook on the bang switch.

<tinfoil hat>

...unless he planned this all out!

</tinfoil hat>
    Quote Originally Posted by SayWhat View Post

Shooters before hooters.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Maybe his claim is true though, and the the other DEA agents wanted him out and so they released the tape.

But to me appears a public school of some sort, no expectation of privacy in my viewpoint.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Quote Originally Posted by FedwyCC View Post
    this is seriously what is protecting us? they are really scrapping the bottom of the barrel lately i guess. i thought you had to have a degree and some knowledge to work for the DEA? guess they pick them right up off the street now. even the kids in that presentation know better, they're telling him to put it down when he brings out the rifle....after watching that i feel real safe....
    Quote Originally Posted by medlogic View Post
    It doesn't exactly make me want to ever call law enforcement for help. Thank god his aim was on par with the rest of law enforcement and only manage to hit himself.
    You guys don't understand. They hired this guy because he had natural camouflage for the task they assigned him.

He was stupid enough to blend right in and nobody in the "drug community" would ever expect him to be a cop. He fit right in without any special training.

This guy started out representing himself in this lawsuit. Don't know if he's picked up any real lawyer(s) yet.

In a way it's too bad he didn't shoot himself in the 'nads. At least then we'd be assured he couldn't reproduce any further.
    "If I shoot all the ammo I am carrying I either won't need anymore or more won't help"

"If you refuse to stand up for others now, who will stand up for you when your time comes?"

I looked all over the internet and could not find any info on the Glock model 40. Is this some secret Glock model only available to the DEA? (Sarcasm Off)

This case should be thrown out purely on the basis that this moron claims to have shot himself with a gun that does not exist.
    Keep Calm and Carry On,

Snarly

Pro Deo, Pro Familia, Pro Patria

Quote Originally Posted by SnarlyWino View Post
    I looked all over the internet and could not find any info on the Glock model 40. Is this some secret Glock model only available to the DEA? (Sarcasm Off)

This case should be thrown out purely on the basis that this moron claims to have shot himself with a gun that does not exist.
    He was probably just using the street description. They call all the 9mm's "Glock 9's" so it stands to reason he was calling his 40 S&W a "Glock 40".

This case should be tossed on the basis of his being a moron, period.
    "If I shoot all the ammo I am carrying I either won't need anymore or more won't help"

"If you refuse to stand up for others now, who will stand up for you when your time comes?"

this is seriously what is protecting us? they are really scrapping the bottom of the barrel lately i guess. i thought you had to have a degree and some knowledge to work for the DEA? guess they pick them right up off the street now.
    Well, these are the morons who call themselves the "Drug Enforcement Agency".

Although, enforcing drugs might be better for society than enforcing drug laws. Still, the name is stupid, as we all know which kind of enfarcement they do.
    Last edited by marshaul; 02-05-2011 at 02:22 PM.

The correct response to this is this is EXACTLY what affirmative action has gotten us...
    "And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    E nomine Patri, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti."

"If the rest of the world says: 'War,' I can only say: 'Very well. I do not want war, but no one, however peaceable, can live in peace if his neighbor intends to force a quarrel.'" - Adolf Hitler...

Quote Originally Posted by devildoc5 View Post
    The correct response to this is this is EXACTLY what affirmative action has gotten us...
    So you are saying is stupidity is genetic?

"Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their

Todays paper (Bremerton Sun) had a blurb re a secret service aget who had been assigned to protect Nancy Regan, shot himself in the hip while reholstering his gun at the range He was not identified by name.

I always laugh when I watch this video. What an idiot.
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself." -John Stuart Mill

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sudden valley gunner View Post
    I didn't take it that way. I took it in the context that affirmative action's quotas end up hiring people based on color rather than qualification or capacity, the natural and predictable result being that people lacking capacity will get in.

It just seemed the natural assumption based on news reports of such from the 90's.

Quote Originally Posted by sudden valley gunner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    I didn't take it that way. I took it in the context that affirmative action's quotas end up hiring people based on color rather than qualification or capacity, the natural and predictable result being that people lacking capacity will get in.

It just seemed the natural assumption based on news reports of such from the 90's.

Stupidity afflicts people of all colors, genders, origins, and social levels but it could still be genetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post

Yea I think you are right on second reflection. Well at least I hope so.