• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Video: DEA Agent suing gov't for releasing this footage

oldkim

He's like the energizer bunny....

Not him again.... :banghead:

I thought his case was thrown out. Apparently it was overturned on appeal. ????

joeroket

Not him again.... :banghead:

I thought his case was thrown out. Apparently it was overturned on appeal. ????

From the linked article....

"Earlier this week, Lee was able to successfully get the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit to overturn a December ruling terminating his original lawsuit."

FedwyCC

this is seriously what is protecting us? they are really scrapping the bottom of the barrel lately i guess. i thought you had to have a degree and some knowledge to work for the DEA? guess they pick them right up off the street now. even the kids in that presentation know better, they're telling him to put it down when he brings out the rifle....after watching that i feel real safe....

.45ACPaddy

I can tell you exactly what happened and why a bullet went into his foot.

Sure, he cleared the chamber. HE DIDN'T REMOVE THE LOADED MAGAZINE! He didn't even look at the gun when he dropped the slide, stripping another round off the magazine and sending it into the chamber.

Then he made the mistake of putting his booger hook on the bang switch.

<tinfoil hat>

...unless he planned this all out! :shocker:

</tinfoil hat>

sudden valley gunner

Maybe his claim is true though, and the the other DEA agents wanted him out and so they released the tape.

But to me appears a public school of some sort, no expectation of privacy in my viewpoint.

amlevin

this is seriously what is protecting us? they are really scrapping the bottom of the barrel lately i guess. i thought you had to have a degree and some knowledge to work for the DEA? guess they pick them right up off the street now. even the kids in that presentation know better, they're telling him to put it down when he brings out the rifle....after watching that i feel real safe....

It doesn't exactly make me want to ever call law enforcement for help. Thank god his aim was on par with the rest of law enforcement and only manage to hit himself.

You guys don't understand. They hired this guy because he had natural camouflage for the task they assigned him.

He was stupid enough to blend right in and nobody in the "drug community" would ever expect him to be a cop. He fit right in without any special training.

This guy started out representing himself in this lawsuit. Don't know if he's picked up any real lawyer(s) yet.

In a way it's too bad he didn't shoot himself in the 'nads. At least then we'd be assured he couldn't reproduce any further.

o2ryan

I looked all over the internet and could not find any info on the Glock model 40. Is this some secret Glock model only available to the DEA? (Sarcasm Off)

This case should be thrown out purely on the basis that this moron claims to have shot himself with a gun that does not exist.

amlevin

I looked all over the internet and could not find any info on the Glock model 40. Is this some secret Glock model only available to the DEA? (Sarcasm Off)

This case should be thrown out purely on the basis that this moron claims to have shot himself with a gun that does not exist.

He was probably just using the street description. They call all the 9mm's "Glock 9's" so it stands to reason he was calling his 40 S&W a "Glock 40".

This case should be tossed on the basis of his being a moron, period.

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
this is seriously what is protecting us? they are really scrapping the bottom of the barrel lately i guess. i thought you had to have a degree and some knowledge to work for the DEA? guess they pick them right up off the street now.

Well, these are the morons who call themselves the "Drug Enforcement Agency".

Although, enforcing drugs might be better for society than enforcing drug laws. Still, the name is stupid, as we all know which kind of enfarcement they do.

Last edited:

devildoc5

The correct response to this is this is EXACTLY what affirmative action has gotten us...

Trigger Dr

Todays paper (Bremerton Sun) had a blurb re a secret service aget who had been assigned to protect Nancy Regan, shot himself in the hip while reholstering his gun at the range He was not identified by name.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
So you are saying is stupidity is genetic? :mad:

I didn't take it that way. I took it in the context that affirmative action's quotas end up hiring people based on color rather than qualification or capacity, the natural and predictable result being that people lacking capacity will get in.

It just seemed the natural assumption based on news reports of such from the 90's.

amlevin

So you are saying is stupidity is genetic? :mad:

I didn't take it that way. I took it in the context that affirmative action's quotas end up hiring people based on color rather than qualification or capacity, the natural and predictable result being that people lacking capacity will get in.

It just seemed the natural assumption based on news reports of such from the 90's.

Stupidity afflicts people of all colors, genders, origins, and social levels but it could still be genetic.

sudden valley gunner

Yea I think you are right on second reflection. Well at least I hope so.