• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Salem meet and greet 3/6

WhiteKnight

Would anybody in the Salem area and surrounding areas be interested in getting together. I was thinking maybe later this month or around the first two weeks of March. If there is enough ppl interested I will find a locale. I know that sheepdog was interested, and wanted to see how many others would be as well.

WhiteKnight

Hows Feb. 26th? Around mid day maybe? I still need to find a spot. Maybe grab some lunch or something.

TheHossUSMC

I'm down for a meet, but I will be in AZ looking for drug smugglers with the Texas militia on the 26th. But i'm back the week after that and weekends are best for me.

VW_Factor

I work Saturdays as well. Thats my Friday.

Interested though, and I could probably work something out.

WhiteKnight

Sorry about the lack of info guys and gals.

Date: March 6th
Time: 1:00pm/1300hrs
Place: Starbucks
1134 Lancaster Dr. NE in Salem
This is the Starbucks that is near the Toys "R" Us store.

Just to make sure there wasnt goin to be any issues, I have already contacted the store and they would be more than happy to have us.

e-mail me with any questions or concersn (earladels@live.com)

VW_Factor

I've convinced my wife to come with me. Although she doesn't have much interest in OC yet at all.

We'll be there.. :)

-Dave