Thread: Holy Gang Beating!!!

Holy Gang Beating!!!

I'm thinking this may have been a little over the top...haha

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?se...rticle-7936228

Quote Originally Posted by usamarshal View Post
    I'm thinking this may have been a little over the top...haha

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?se...rticle-7936228
    Wow!

Would that be considered a gang beating or a 'friendly' game of stomp the perp?

Somebody has anger issues.

Suprised they didn't pistol whip the kid...haha...dude almost got his ass ran over though.

I think the mayor should be fired... I don't like thugs... I would have beat the **** out of that little thug myself a lot worse then what they did....

What if the home owner shot the thug.... who gives a damn.
    Last edited by lowlux; 02-04-2011 at 05:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lowlux View Post
    I think the mayor should be fired... I don't like thugs... I would have beat the **** out of that little thug myself a lot worse then what they did....

What if the home owner shot the thug.... who gives a damn.
    I give a damn: the homeowner would have been legally justified to defend his home against a burglar. The police were not legally justified to use force against someone who was not resisting arrest, especially after he was already in handcuffs.

There are a goodly number of former police officers in federal prison for striking someone who was in restraints. This mob of thugs deserve nothing less.

I'm not why the one cop's attorney claims the video will jeopardize his client's right to a fair trial. If anything, it cements it. He'll get a genuinely fair trial, now, hopefully with the video as centerpiece, prima facia evidence.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

Quote Originally Posted by Claytron View Post
    how long before a mod removes the link to the video for "cop bashing"?

And people wonder why nobody wants to trust the police.
    I think the mods are a little more lenient on this particular issue than you might think. Or perhaps the community at large isn't interested in reporting imaginary "cop-bashing". Or maybe both.

There are always exceptions, but the general tone of this forum is not one of obsequious apologia for police misconduct.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    The story really shows how far up the chain the corruption goes. Even a federal judge tried to block the release of the tape.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

So here is the million dollar question...why would the local, state, federal govt's try to block the release of this video? What would be there reasoning? I will be contacting Dana Scully and Fox Mulder to follow up with an investigation...
    Last edited by usamarshal; 02-05-2011 at 11:47 AM.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    I will add though I would show no sympathy for this fellow if he was shot by the civilian home owners while attempting his crimes.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Just another screaming example of how police are not "Required to protect" according to the supreme court. And a beautiful example of what we call a "Police State" where officers are no different than the people that they call criminals.

Are you sure you would dial 911 and wait for help?
    I am Calico Jack,,,, And I approve this message!
    (Paid for by the blood of patriots, and Calico Jack Defense)
    Calico Jack Defense

Quote Originally Posted by sudden valley gunner View Post
    I will add though I would show no sympathy for this fellow if he was shot by the civilian home owners while attempting his crimes.
    Agreed, but I wish the police would let the courts dispense punishment.

Burglary suspect was convicted of the burglary. Cops were not charged with assault, but "official oppression". A Misdemeanor.

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA

Why does behavior like this surprise anyone?

Yeah, the kid is a crook, he tried to run, he got his ass knocked down by a crown vic, he knew he was beat so he laid face down with arms extended. Done, this should have been a quick arrest. Even though he is a scumbag, did he deserve the beating?
    Now look at how many times O-C'ers get unwanted police attention, It surprises me that an incident like this has not happened to any of us yet!

Banned
    This film seems to depict brazen criminal behavior by police officers. They should be tried with this video as the main piece of evidence of their guilt. If they are found guilty (which seems to be a slam-dunk), they should be sent to prison like any other criminal would be.

That being said, extrapolating this behavior by these cops to all LEOs is lazy thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    This film seems to depict brazen criminal behavior by police officers. They should be tried with this video as the main piece of evidence of their guilt. If they are found guilty (which seems to be a slam-dunk), they should be sent to prison like any other criminal would be.
    And what are you going to say if (when), for the umpteenth time, they get away with it virtually scot free?

$20 says they were screaming "stop resisting" while beating the crap out of him...haha

Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post

That being said, extrapolating this behavior by these cops to all LEOs is lazy thinking.
    As far as these cops getting charged and/or convicted, lets be honest, this is another Rodney king. They will fight tooth and nail to keep the video from being introduced, and when it is, they will get a slap on the hand. Courts look out for cops, just like cops look out for cops.

As far as it not applying to ALL police officers, I agree, but I know enough cops, and I have sat at the bar with enough cops to know that when it all boils down to it, 99% of cops with more than 5 years (And less than 25 years) think they can do whatever they want and get away with it. That is why they turn over the LEO's up where I live every 5 years (Give or take) to a completely new department. Most of the cops up here commit felonies on a regular basis and none are ever charged, and when they loose their job with one department, they just move to a neighboring community.

You show me an honest cop, and I will show you a rookie, or a cop that is getting ready to retire.
    I am Calico Jack,,,, And I approve this message!
    (Paid for by the blood of patriots, and Calico Jack Defense)
    Calico Jack Defense

This Wasn't Justice, This Was Mob Rules!

Quote Originally Posted by since9 View Post
    I'm not why the one cop's attorney claims the video will jeopardize his client's right to a fair trial. If anything, it cements it. He'll get a genuinely fair trial, now, hopefully with the video as centerpiece, prima facia evidence.
    Damn straight! As a former federal agent, I DO NOT like criminals! I REALLY DO NOT like dirty LEO's! These "cowboy's" need to be tossed off the force, blacklisted for life, tried on both criminal and civil suits and once the criminal and civil suits have run there course on these so-called LEO's, their lives will not be worth a squirt of piss; which is EXACTLY where they deserve to be!

It's thanks to "cowboy's" like this that make ALL LEO's look bad and give us ALL bad reps. I had many people that alienated themselves from me for what I did once they learned of my line of work, most of those were without justification though. I lost some friends and a few others as well, all in the course of the work. I worked hard to keep a clean and decent rep both in my life and in my work. There were many preps I'd love to have racked up the side of the head for the actions and things they did to others but that was NOT my call to make and would've caused that prep to walk free.
    Last edited by neuroblades; 02-06-2011 at 02:01 AM. Reason: Spelling Corrections.
    Got SIG? MOLON LABE

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutczak View Post
    Yeah, the kid is a crook, he tried to run, he got his ass knocked down by a crown vic, he knew he was beat so he laid face down with arms extended. Done, this should have been a quick arrest. Even though he is a scumbag, did he deserve the beating?
    Now look at how many times O-C'ers get unwanted police attention, It surprises me that an incident like this has not happened to any of us yet!
    If it did, that would be justifiable use of deadly force... against the police.
    In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

America First!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBoy View Post
    I would have said, "If it did, that would be justifiable use of deadly force... against the officers involved in the illegal beating.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBoy View Post
    Texas Penal Code 9.31(c) The use of force to resist an arrest or search is justified1) if, before the actor offers any resistance, the peace officer (or person acting at his direction) uses or attempts to use greater force than necessary to make the arrest or search; and(2) when and to the degree the actor reasonably believes the force is immediately necessary to protect himself against the peace officer's (or other person's) use or attempted use of greater force than necessary.
    (d) The use of deadly force is not justified under this subchapter except as provided in Sections 9.32, 9.33, and 9.34.
    Last edited by KBCraig; 02-06-2011 at 06:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by marshaul View Post
    And what are you going to say if (when), for the umpteenth time, they get away with it virtually scot free?
    Well, they were tried in a fair court of law and found not guilty. I may not like it.
    It takes a village to raise an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by usamarshal View Post
    So here is the million dollar question...why would the local, state, federal govt's try to block the release of this video? What would be there reasoning? I will be contacting Dana Scully and Fox Mulder to follow up with an investigation...
    "There is an agenda "! This is an example of what this police state, is coming to.
    So feds and even local police, are all now working together.
    Look up This : "Operation Falcon".

http://www.usmarshals.gov/falcon/index.html

I can only wonder when they will come for gun owners, who refuse to comply ?

Robin47 Sad

Quote Originally Posted by Kirbinator View Post
    Well, they were tried in a fair court of law and found not guilty. I may not like it.
    That question was a rhetorical one directed at apologists who refuse to recognize systematic corruption and abuse, clinging to their "few bad apples" mythology of yore.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast