• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Holy Gang Beating!!!

Claytron

how long before a mod removes the link to the video for "cop bashing"?

And people wonder why nobody wants to trust the police.

usamarshal

Suprised they didn't pistol whip the kid...haha...dude almost got his ass ran over though.

lowlux

I think the mayor should be fired... I don't like thugs... I would have beat the **** out of that little thug myself a lot worse then what they did....

What if the home owner shot the thug.... who gives a damn.

Last edited:

KBCraig

I think the mayor should be fired... I don't like thugs... I would have beat the **** out of that little thug myself a lot worse then what they did....

What if the home owner shot the thug.... who gives a damn.
I give a damn: the homeowner would have been legally justified to defend his home against a burglar. The police were not legally justified to use force against someone who was not resisting arrest, especially after he was already in handcuffs.

There are a goodly number of former police officers in federal prison for striking someone who was in restraints. This mob of thugs deserve nothing less.

since9

Campaign Veteran
I'm not why the one cop's attorney claims the video will jeopardize his client's right to a fair trial. If anything, it cements it. He'll get a genuinely fair trial, now, hopefully with the video as centerpiece, prima facia evidence.

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
how long before a mod removes the link to the video for "cop bashing"?

And people wonder why nobody wants to trust the police.

I think the mods are a little more lenient on this particular issue than you might think. Or perhaps the community at large isn't interested in reporting imaginary "cop-bashing". Or maybe both.

There are always exceptions, but the general tone of this forum is not one of obsequious apologia for police misconduct.

usamarshal

So here is the million dollar question...why would the local, state, federal govt's try to block the release of this video? What would be there reasoning? I will be contacting Dana Scully and Fox Mulder to follow up with an investigation...:cool:

Last edited:

CalicoJack10

Just another screaming example of how police are not "Required to protect" according to the supreme court. And a beautiful example of what we call a "Police State" where officers are no different than the people that they call criminals.

Are you sure you would dial 911 and wait for help?

markand

Burglary suspect was convicted of the burglary. Cops were not charged with assault, but "official oppression". A Misdemeanor.

Nutczak

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
Why does behavior like this surprise anyone?

Yeah, the kid is a crook, he tried to run, he got his ass knocked down by a crown vic, he knew he was beat so he laid face down with arms extended. Done, this should have been a quick arrest. Even though he is a scumbag, did he deserve the beating?
Now look at how many times O-C'ers get unwanted police attention, It surprises me that an incident like this has not happened to any of us yet!

eye95

This film seems to depict brazen criminal behavior by police officers. They should be tried with this video as the main piece of evidence of their guilt. If they are found guilty (which seems to be a slam-dunk), they should be sent to prison like any other criminal would be.

That being said, extrapolating this behavior by these cops to all LEOs is lazy thinking.

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
This film seems to depict brazen criminal behavior by police officers. They should be tried with this video as the main piece of evidence of their guilt. If they are found guilty (which seems to be a slam-dunk), they should be sent to prison like any other criminal would be.

And what are you going to say if (when), for the umpteenth time, they get away with it virtually scot free?

usamarshal

$20 says they were screaming "stop resisting" while beating the crap out of him...haha

CalicoJack10

That being said, extrapolating this behavior by these cops to all LEOs is lazy thinking.

As far as these cops getting charged and/or convicted, lets be honest, this is another Rodney king. They will fight tooth and nail to keep the video from being introduced, and when it is, they will get a slap on the hand. Courts look out for cops, just like cops look out for cops.

As far as it not applying to ALL police officers, I agree, but I know enough cops, and I have sat at the bar with enough cops to know that when it all boils down to it, 99% of cops with more than 5 years (And less than 25 years) think they can do whatever they want and get away with it. That is why they turn over the LEO's up where I live every 5 years (Give or take) to a completely new department. Most of the cops up here commit felonies on a regular basis and none are ever charged, and when they loose their job with one department, they just move to a neighboring community.

You show me an honest cop, and I will show you a rookie, or a cop that is getting ready to retire.

neuroblades

This Wasn't Justice, This Was Mob Rules!

I'm not why the one cop's attorney claims the video will jeopardize his client's right to a fair trial. If anything, it cements it. He'll get a genuinely fair trial, now, hopefully with the video as centerpiece, prima facia evidence.

Damn straight! As a former federal agent, I DO NOT like criminals! I REALLY DO NOT like dirty LEO's! These "cowboy's" need to be tossed off the force, blacklisted for life, tried on both criminal and civil suits and once the criminal and civil suits have run there course on these so-called LEO's, their lives will not be worth a squirt of piss; which is EXACTLY where they deserve to be!

It's thanks to "cowboy's" like this that make ALL LEO's look bad and give us ALL bad reps. I had many people that alienated themselves from me for what I did once they learned of my line of work, most of those were without justification though. I lost some friends and a few others as well, all in the course of the work. I worked hard to keep a clean and decent rep both in my life and in my work. There were many preps I'd love to have racked up the side of the head for the actions and things they did to others but that was NOT my call to make and would've caused that prep to walk free.

Last edited: