• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anyone interested in a UNOrganized Civil Disobedience Constitutional Carry Rally ?

Will you attend a UNOrganized Constitutional Carry Rally in Madison

• YES

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • NO

Votes: 17 63.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
Would anyone be interested in attending a UNOrganized Constitutional Carry Rally on the steps to the Capitol in Madison. on Saturday March 12th 2011 >> From 11:00am -2:00pm

Since Permits are required for a rally, & permits cost money, the 1 Million dollar liability insurance policy will cost close to a $ 1000.00 plus a non refundable permit fee, etc, etc....so...we are not going to get a permit.

This is UN ORGANIZED MEANING, show up with a sign if you want :) But if we can't get bare bones Minimum of 200 united UNORGANIZED constitutional carry people together. Then it's a waste of time. We need a show of Force.less than 200 would be a Joke. Everyone would need to make some cool tasteful Constitutional carry signs. at least 200 if not 1000 people !!! They can arrest 50 people, but I want to see them arrest 1000 or more.

If interested PLEASE vote your attendance in the poll. Don't vote if your not going to attend.

Pass the word.

Last edited:

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
Quite true,and I wont disagree.

As the sole breadwinner for the family.
Providing a roof and table fare come first.

Bail and a Lawyer are a luxury I cant afford just yet.

LR Yote

Our founding fathers had much more to lose and a greater chance of losing it than you, yet thank god they took the risk.

LR Yote 312

Our founding fathers had much more to lose and a greater chance of losing it than you, yet thank god they took the risk.

Are you offering to pay my bail ?
Put a roof over my families head ?
Feed my family??

I just spent 20 months unemployed.
So unless you are ...I suggest you S*T*F*U* and DONT tell me
whats worth losing.

LR Yote

Last edited:

Ruby

Feed my family??

whats worth losing.

LR Yote

I agree with you. I know I'm not from Wisconsin, but I see this from time to time on this board. If you don't do X, then you're not a "true patriot". BS, who is anyone to judge anyone else's partriotism or anything else about them? Because they don't measure up to what someone else's idea of what is "patriotic?!? This is one of the reasons I'm not on this board much any more. That and the fact that there doesn't seem to be much room for opposing opinions on just about any subject. And the fear and paranoia; if an anti politician twitches, everybody goes into fits of fear or "oh, they're going to take our guns away!" Whatever happened to being a law abiding citizen and working to change the law instead of breaking it and ending up in jail?!?
I wish some of you, not just in Wisconsin, could realize how much your attitudes turn people off. Bah! I'm done!

Max

I agree with you. I know I'm not from Wisconsin, but I see this from time to time on this board. If you don't do X, then you're not a "true patriot". BS, who is anyone to judge anyone else's partriotism or anything else about them? Because they don't measure up to what someone else's idea of what is "patriotic?!? This is one of the reasons I'm not on this board much any more. That and the fact that there doesn't seem to be much room for opposing opinions on just about any subject. And the fear and paranoia; if an anti politician twitches, everybody goes into fits of fear or "oh, they're going to take our guns away!" Whatever happened to being a law abiding citizen and working to change the law instead of breaking it and ending up in jail?!?
I wish some of you, not just in Wisconsin, could realize how much your attitudes turn people off. Bah! I'm done!

I second that motion.

I do not think engaging in civil disobedience is helpful to the cause and, in fact, may be harmful. Don't take offense Glock, we all appreciate ideas. Perhaps if venator thinks it is such a good idea, he could take LR Yote's place. Just a thought.

AaronS

I don't even know what to say about all this.
I can say that if my Grandfather were still with us, he would smack me in the face, for not doing something about the state of our State.
I would like to ask how the hell America ever got to this point, but I guess the real blame is all of ours. Over time, we just let our Government run its self. Over time, it changed, and added laws, and we just stopped watching. "The Government would never hurt us".
Thank God we are starting to wake up, and keep our eyes open again. Boy, we got a lot of work to do though...

Have to pay for the right of public assembly. Don't forget your insurance!
Have to pay for the right to bear arms (CC in most States). Don't forget to have your papers on you!
I won't even start with the "Free Trade" issues. Yep, that is what happened to my favorite job. Hell, today most Americans, can't even afford to "buy American", now that worked great...

Yep, lots of work to do...

theoicarry

This just seems to be a little extreme at this point. I would certainly not want to add negativity to all of the positiveness we have created with attempting to accomplish our goals.

GlockRDH

organized? unorganized?...Id think that we COULD tell the media that there MIGHT be a bunch of us out there that day...that doesnt necessarily mean that its 'organized'..it means that a bunch of us knew about it and showed up at the right time...To me organized means that we would all be part of a 'central organization' that TOLD us to go there...or made arrangements to be represented there by 'us'....in fact, we ARE NOT representing the 'central organization'...we are representing 'us'...just so happens that we are using this forum to 'alert' like-thinking individuals to show up...

johnny amish

organized? unorganized?...Id think that we COULD tell the media that there MIGHT be a bunch of us out there that day...that doesnt necessarily mean that its 'organized'..it means that a bunch of us knew about it and showed up at the right time...To me organized means that we would all be part of a 'central organization' that TOLD us to go there...or made arrangements to be represented there by 'us'....in fact, we ARE NOT representing the 'central organization'...we are representing 'us'...just so happens that we are using this forum to 'alert' like-thinking individuals to show up...

+1

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
Feed my family??

whats worth losing.

LR Yote
It's an attitude of not standing up for things that have gotten us to this point. People make up all kinds of excuses. We all have families, and things to lose, thank god for the 3% http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot.com/2009/02/what-is-three-percenter.html

Last edited:

theoicarry

It's an attitude of not standing up for things that have gotten us to this point. People make up all kinds of excuses. We all have families, and things to lose, thank god for the 3%
http://www.migunowners.org/forum/showthread.php?t=122100

I do not feel being arrested and making that kind of news will support us with those whom do not understand the need for self protection and our rights (and their rights) to carry arms. This show of force may not benefit our group. As far as the people concerned about their families and impacts this could have on their families reflects organized thought and realistic planning. I put my family first as well, that is why I am a part of this group. We are getting there. I have made contacts with my State Representatives, have all of you?

anmut

Alright let's take a breath. Some may chose not to come for fear of prosecution. It's understandable and we shouldn't rush to judge their patriotism or convictions.

Think back to the Revolution and I'll bet that there were many men left out of the history books because of the same reasons.

Let those that want to witness history watch from the bleachers and those that want to change history dig deep within to fight for liberty.

(also, go pack go!)