• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Get out and Vote

JJC

Be sure to VOTE! And vote Prosser!!

Everyone,
I don't know if this has been brought up yet, but we have VERY IMPORTANT PRIMARY ELECTION FOR WI SUPREME COURT justice coming up IN TWO WEEKS (Feb. 15th). The left has been quietly mobilizing since their devastating loss last November and has two liberal judges running in hopes of bumping out conservative David Prosser in the primary.

The WI Supreme court is currently 3-2 conservative. If Prosser doesn't get re-elected, all our newly elected representatives efforts will simply be challenged and overturned in a liberal-biased Supreme court. If we don't follow through here and now, we will have wasted a colossal amount of time and effort during the last election cycle. Please get the word and the vote out FEBRUARY 15TH!!!
http://www.justiceprosser.com/

JJC

johnny amish

+1
These votes typically have a low voter turnout, we need to show up in full force to help protect everything we stand for. In the not to distant future WCI could have a case in front of these judges and we will appreciate every conservatives voice.

JJC

Do we have any way of knowing who to vote for in the county judge races?

At the county level, talk to the people running. Get their opinion and beliefs. Talk to the candiates face to face. Go to the rallys and ask questions publicly.

Hold some feet into the fire. Bring the candiates into the light of day.

JJC