• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The Anti Left Will Stop At Nothing

protias

wh-double-facepalm.jpg

Krusty

The left seems intent on going after anything they can, we should never let our guard down again.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/hawaii-considers-banning-toy-gun-sales/

How did a nut case like that ever get into public office? This guy should be "adjudicated mentally incompetent" and never be able to buy a squirt gun for a child or grandchild. In fact he should be taken out of the "gene pool"!

This is quite an accomplishment to let all of the taxpayers know what has been "accomplished" while in public office!

Cobbersmom

Did anyone read the whole article? The last two paragraphs

It should also be noted that while this information about the proposed law was copied, verbatim, from the website of the Hawaiian House of Representatives, at the very bottom of the page is the following disclaimer;

The summary description of legislation appearing on this page is for informational purposes only and is not legislation or evidence of legislative intent.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
My favorit part of the article:

"It should also be noted that while this information about the proposed law was copied, verbatim, from the website of the Hawaiian House of Representatives, at the very bottom of the page is the following disclaimer;

The summary description of legislation appearing on this page is for informational purposes only and is not legislation or evidence of legislative intent."

Hahahhahahahahaahahaa!!

Deek

Sounds like the disclaimer was adding so when they trotted this absurdity out see how people would react, they have some backpedal room.

So, what's next?..... banning toy cars because they might grow up to drink and drive?

JoeSparky

Centurion
My read of the proposed statute makes it illegal for anyone under 18 years of age to purchase a toy gun.

BUT, nowhere in my read of the proposed statute does it criminalize GIVING the same toy to someone under 18 once it has been purchased!

Just can't fix stupid!

LR Yote 312

Hawaiian gun laws make Commiefornia's look like a Free State.

A few years back I had a job offer to fix diesel generators
with an outfit based out there.

After doin some research into it....I found that
place has very little to offer for a gun owner.

And they want it that way.

LR Yote