• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Valentine`s

ISRAEL

Hello my O.C. friends, I was wondering if we can have an O.C. Valentine`s dinner durring our next meeting, I need to clear it with "carracer" first, and if he reads this note, please let me know, If is ok, it will be nice if everybody bring their spouses or girl friends or boy friends, Brian is bringing a camera to take some pictures, and Yolanda wants to decorate a little the meeting room, please everybody, let me know if this is a good idea or not, before I start buying things, and do not forget to dress nice for the picture and show off your gun, as always keep safe and happy and O.Cing, all the time and in every place, we are free ,we live in Idaho, your friend Israel.

carracer

Yes! Bryan called me and suggested the same last week. I think Yolanda would do a perfect decorating! My wonderful wife has bowling on thursdays so may bring my daughter instead. I may have a Valentines topic for discussion!

ISRAEL

yes! Bryan called me and suggested the same last week. I think yolanda would do a perfect decorating! My wonderful wife has bowling on thursdays so may bring my daughter instead. I may have a valentines topic for discussion!

i hope that everybody shows at the meeting, we will try to get a little early and see if we can decorate the place,

ecocks

I am still under construction and the building inspector specifically warned me about inviting anyone in, even for a tour until the certificate of occupancy is approved.

I'm inviting the group to my place for the next meeting (Ladies Day is March 8th you know) and treating the group to a plate meal of BBQ sliders ('shroom sliders for the vegetarians), beans plus a drink. You will still be in love next month won;'t you?

Would love to have you guys and gals join us!

Ed

timezoneguy

Ed keep us posted regarding your opening. We would love to support you. On another note, I want to say this nicely so sorry if it sounds harsh. I am interested in joining the IDCDL group. In the one meeting I have attended it was not clear to me what the goals of the group are. Don't get me wrong you are all a great bunch of folks and a social club is great. I love to talk guns, concealed or open. I want to learn from others, share ideas and resources, expand the club to others, promote the " people with guns are ok" theme. Is this the club for me?

ISRAEL

Ed keep us posted regarding your opening. We would love to support you. On another note, I want to say this nicely so sorry if it sounds harsh. I am interested in joining the IDCDL group. In the one meeting I have attended it was not clear to me what the goals of the group are. Don't get me wrong you are all a great bunch of folks and a social club is great. I love to talk guns, concealed or open. I want to learn from others, share ideas and resources, expand the club to others, promote the " people with guns are ok" theme. Is this the club for me?

I think it is both, I guess we are trying to get more members to join to start working on the O.C. movement, but the problem to me is that in every meeting only few of us attend, we have a saying in spanish and it says " A single sparrow do not annouce spring " it means that we need to be more in a group to do something. I and doing my "call" haha, I am inviting lots of folks all the time, I hope this year we can become more than a club. we need to work about, or maybe I can be wrong, Blessigs from the Lord to everybody. Israel.