• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Introducing myself, from Spokane

Squeak

Bump,

Sorry you will not be there Jeff, I need my regular dose of Orphan philosophy to stay grounded.

Ah, Snarly, now that you mentioned it, I could give you a dose of Squeakology(yes, that is a word). People come in droves to hear the news. It just so happens that I will be at...........sorry! Wrong forum!

o2ryan

Ah, Snarly, now that you mentioned it, I could give you a dose of Squeakology(yes, that is a word). People come in droves to hear the news. It just so happens that I will be at...........sorry! Wrong forum!

Thanks Squeak, but I can get a load of Bull from just about anyone around here.:lol:

Jeff Hayes

Bump,

Sorry you will not be there Jeff, I need my regular dose of Orphan philosophy to stay grounded.

Dont listen to me, I was just kidding when I said all that stuff............what did I say anyway................Squeak made me do it, thats my story and I'm sticking to it.

fastfish600

Coffee at the Donut parade on the 12th at 9 sounds good to me. Like it was mentioned, we definitely need to get together to exercise our 2nd amendment rights. The more that can make it to the get to gathers, the more it will help our cause.

Thor80

Hurray for Friday! (Well, Weds for all you "normal" folks.) Sounds like we'll have a pretty good turnout eh? Lookin forward to it.

-Thor

Thor80

Hi Friends
I am new in this community and I like this community I want to share my hobbies with you that is movies music and dancing but more like enjoy with friends.
Thanks

Umm....... Okay? Hi!

We can add another one, I got my brother in law to come join us tomorrow morning.

-Thor

BobR

Sat March 5th is the Friends of the NRA banquet. If everyone bought a ticket to that we could have a few tables for OC this year, instead of 1.

I can make the weekends of the 12th and 26th. I got there just a few minutes late today, I was there about 1040 and it was full of unarmed donut eaters. I knew I missed the meeting. Hope to see you next month.

bob

Thor80

You just barely missed us... I think we took off right about 1030. It was a good time. I'm sure there will be a post, but I think I gathered that we were thinking 3rd Sat in March for the next meetup before the gun show in April.

-Thor