• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC Signage?

therealcombat

I drew this up in photoshop for ya. Sized for 8 1/2" x 11" @ 300DPI. Use it however you want. If you like, I can edit it and make size changes for ya.

Figured the others were too low of a resolution to look very good. :banana:

http://i.imgur.com/h4x3G.jpg

therealcombat

So you want "WASHINGTON" moved to the bottom of the green circle, and remove opencarry.org from the green circle, correct? Any particular file format?

911Grunt

2 cents worth

I like the idea, but it seems a bit too busy when you just glance at, which most people would do. I dont know if the state needs to be just the general shape or the background of the OPEN CARRY text needs to be filled in with another color or what.

:confused:

.45ACPaddy

For the sake of making the main message stand out more, I'd make the text that reads "Lawful open carry encouraged" bigger and all caps on this: http://i.imgur.com/h4x3G.jpg

I'm liking the Washington open carry variations! They need to be made into a shirt!