• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC Signage?

SeattleWingsfan

I was thinking of making a small sign for at my shop that says something to the effect of...

We repect your second amendment right and your peaceable carry is welcome here.

I'm not really sure what it will look like or if it will be a logo or just text. I have the machine to do it. I would even make them for other businesses if they wanted. just pay a buck for materials and I'll donate the machine time.

Anyone have a cool OC logo that is public domain?

BigIrish

Hmm..

Not sure about public domain....i know you can do a google search for; free logo generator...on my phone otherwise I'd have tried out some ideas...good on ya brother!

Bill Starks

State Researcher
You mean like this ?? its available here: http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii194/m1gunr/OCDO/notice.jpg

notice.jpg

Last edited:

BigRed

wow, not a bad idea there. I dont know about the "encouraged" part of it. people might get the impression that they should have a gun strapped on in order to enter.hehehe