Thread: Pa 63

Cool Pa 63

I was looking at differant guns on youtube lastnight and saw the pa 63 makarov looks like a nice gun to play with at the range and ammo is cheap.so I went to a friend of mine who .is a gun dealer,and had him order me one.it will be here Friday.so if anyone has any thoughts or opinions I would like to here them thanks.ps I I bought because of the price.don't know a damn thing about them

Mind me asking how much brah?

$150

Be sure to buy several extra magazines and lots of ammo (multi cases).

Stout recoil despite a barely better than 380 power (especially now that the 115 grain hp ammo is no longer imported), not especially drop safe if I remember right, not too good of a DA trigger pull but an okay one in SA. Basically a bigger PPK.

A fantastic toy if you like recoil, otherwise a chore to shoot, and definitely lacking in power as a main gun, and it's too big to be a respectably small hideout gun. More of a glovebox back up.

For the price, I doubt you'll be disappointed.
    Last edited by Michigander; 02-08-2011 at 01:44 AM.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Well just picked up my pa63 cool looking little gun.just a toy to take to the farm and shoot,its not going to be a carry gun bug or other wise just for fun.