• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Pa 63

gunman

I was looking at differant guns on youtube lastnight and saw the pa 63 makarov looks like a nice gun to play with at the range and ammo is cheap.so I went to a friend of mine who .is a gun dealer,and had him order me one.it will be here Friday.so if anyone has any thoughts or opinions I would like to here them thanks.ps I I bought because of the price.don't know a damn thing about them

jeeper1

Be sure to buy several extra magazines and lots of ammo (multi cases).

Michigander

Stout recoil despite a barely better than 380 power (especially now that the 115 grain hp ammo is no longer imported), not especially drop safe if I remember right, not too good of a DA trigger pull but an okay one in SA. Basically a bigger PPK.

A fantastic toy if you like recoil, otherwise a chore to shoot, and definitely lacking in power as a main gun, and it's too big to be a respectably small hideout gun. More of a glovebox back up.

For the price, I doubt you'll be disappointed.

Last edited:

gunman

Well just picked up my pa63 cool looking little gun.just a toy to take to the farm and shoot,its not going to be a carry gun bug or other wise just for fun.