Thread: First OC

First OC

Been thinking of it for while.
    So this morning i left for town was gone maybe 3 hours of just general shopping and running around.
    No screams of panic.
    A couple of double looks.
    Wall Marts, Tractor supply, couple more places.

One ? here though.
    If i am OC'ing, and go to get hair cut, and i might get this wrong but when Barber man puts apron over me is'nt that concedered conceal cary, but might be wrong on this.

yes it would be concealed...
    So go get a CHP and carry open.... and CC if needed
    Its best to have options.... CC class will teach you alot

just ask the barber if you have permission to conceal on his premises. explain that while OC is completely legal, when he covers up the gun, you need a permit. unless of course you have permission to conceal on their private property. my barber is totally fine with it. I actually asked him in front of a state trooper who was in there to get a hair cut. (off duty) trooper laughed at me for being so "articulate with the law"

Quote Originally Posted by aosailor View Post
    just ask the barber if you have permission to conceal on his premises. explain that while OC is completely legal, when he covers up the gun, you need a permit. unless of course you have permission to conceal on their private property. my barber is totally fine with it. I actually asked him in front of a state trooper who was in there to get a hair cut. (off duty) trooper laughed at me for being so "articulate with the law"
    brings up a valid question. Can you cite that?? Permission from the 'owner' to conceal? I'm interested.

Believe its because the barber shop is private property, and private property owners can make up their own rules. One of those lack of a law means it legal, not necssary to have a law telling you what you can do in your home or business.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk