• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Does the Fed & Constitution preempt 12031e ?

since9

Campaign Veteran
Well you all could be right I found out some more things in my research lately here it is.
When the "Roberti-Roos (AWCA) " went into effect we lost more then our 2-A.
Check it out:

"Mwah wah wah, mah wah mwha wah wah, mah (peanuts style)"

If you are an anti gun activist or supporter of such, did you miss it while you were reveling in your personal win?

Hello, Robin47! Apparently you and who/whatever you're coming from missed the following: "A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

SCOTUS has HELD that this is an INDIVIDUAL right. Did you miss that, Robin47?

Robin47

If you are an anti gun activist or supporter of such, did you miss it while you were reveling in your personal win?

Hello, Robin47! Apparently you and who/whatever you're coming from missed the following: "A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

SCOTUS has HELD that this is an INDIVIDUAL right. Did you miss that, Robin47?

Yeah I knew that back in 1958.
The part YOU missed is in the article about Roberti-Roo and the passing of that law in Kali.
Go back click on and read the article !
What its saying is 'Not only the 2-A, but all your Bill of Rights in Kali are "Gone"!
They have the Enforcers, and can pass anything they want to.
Who will stop them ?

Yes we resist with our OC-ing and exercising our rights as best as we can, but its getting harder
to live free in this state by the minute.
California is a "Test State" for our whole country, think about it !
Anyway keep up the good fight and Carry-on !

Robin47