Thread: Know your rights card

Lemon Grove, Ca.

Know your rights card

I was digging around online and i happen to stumble upon these, was thinking this would be great to have with you while carrying for veterans or especially for newbies to remind them of your rights.

The card seems good on it's face but there could be more authority behind it. I would change it to a NOTICE stating that I reserve all rights, waiving none; I do not consent to any search or seizure nor any questions for cause; There is a fee for my time of $2500 (or whatever one feels their time is worth) per minute. Do you understand and wish to proceed or am I free to continue about my private affairs?
    If the officer agrees or proceeds, one may bill him and proceed will collection efforts by; Notary presentment, Small claims (California has a $7500 limit and no attorneys may represent) or State/District court, etc.

Another NOTICE that may be expressed is from California Civil Code section 1708;
    1708. Every person is bound, without contract, to abstain from
    injuring the person or property of another, or infringing upon any of
    his or her rights.

*Note - An unlawful seizure is an injury.
    The world is a dangerous place. Not because of the people who are evil; but because of the people who don't do anything about it. -Albert Einstein
    Liberty that was diminished in increments has never been restored by the same. -Lawful Aim
    One who compromises in steps toward freedom will always be compromising. -Lawful Aim
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams