Thread: Hi-cap mag legislation introduced in AZ

Hi-cap mag legislation introduced in AZ

http://www.azcentral.com/news/electi...magazines.html

Hoping this is going to just die quickly...Fred or someone care to comment (without giving away any game plan, of course)
    My location says I am from Sierra Vista, AZ which is where I live now but I actually lived in MO for 26 years! So please stop telling me I don't know what I'm talking about when I post in the Missouri forum!

Another knee jerk reaction from our politicans.

They just can't get it, the only people affected by restrictions of any kind are the law abiding citizen.....Booze kills more people each years than guns........maybe they should outlaw the 12 pack and restrict beer to a 2 pack.

Bloody knuckleheads
    Steve

"Life is hard, its even harder when you are stupid!"

Like it has a chance to pass in AZ.

I wouldn't fret too much over this. It is the 'usual suspects' of Dem legislators, posturing for their constituents. It won't pass.

Quote Originally Posted by mFonz77 View Post
    Hoping this is going to just die quickly...Fred or someone care to comment (without giving away any game plan, of course)
    This is just one of a half-dozen bills where the forces of darkness are dancing in the blood of the Tucson shooting victims.

By themselves, in this legislature, these bills would be lucky to get a committee hearing. It's Kabuki theater to appease the looney left consituents of liberal legislators. However, we (AzCDL) are keeping a close eye on them.

Sorry for sounding like a salesman, but AzCDL's ability to stop these bills and get pro-rights bills passed is dependent on a growing and active membership. If you are not an AzCDL member, what's stopping you?

Fred

wtf is this california? i am just going to be honest and say this new piece of crap they are trying to pass [though it never will] is just making me want to go buy more 13+1 mags for my XD .45....there is no way in hell i will ever not use my factory 13+1 mags....

i mean whats next? we can only carry guns with blanks in it? give me a fu*king break.

Thumbs up Not a sales pitch, a wake-up call

Quote Originally Posted by azcdlfred View Post
    This is just one of a half-dozen bills where the forces of darkness are dancing in the blood of the Tucson shooting victims.

By themselves, in this legislature, these bills would be lucky to get a committee hearing. It's Kabuki theater to appease the looney left consituents of liberal legislators. However, we (AzCDL) are keeping a close eye on them.

Sorry for sounding like a salesman, but AzCDL's ability to stop these bills and get pro-rights bills passed is dependent on a growing and active membership. If you are not an AzCDL member, what's stopping you?

Fred

Just joined, and bought some swag too, to help the cause.

Quote Originally Posted by azlobo View Post
    Just joined, and bought some swag too, to help the cause.
    Thanks! Your application is probably in the batch that I found wiating for me this morning. If you're the one with the Basic annual plus a t-shirt, you just got bumped to Sustaining annual

Fred

Thanks! Your application is probably in the batch that I found wiating for me this morning. If you're the one with the Basic annual plus a t-shirt, you just got bumped to Sustaining annual

Fred
    If you've got the bones in the bank, there's no reason NOT to go sustaining annual- t-shirt or not. In fact, in terms of bang for the buck, AZCDL has done more for me and my rights in AZ than I could have ever hoped for from the NRA. They've become too big for their britches.

Keep it up Fred, and I'll be re-upping as a sustaining member for the third year in a row later this month.

Quote Originally Posted by Dahwg View Post
    Keep it up Fred, and I'll be re-upping as a sustaining member for the third year in a row later this month.
    Awesome! Thank YOU for your support!

Fred

Cool

If you are not an AzCDL member, what's stopping you?

Fred
    What's stopping me is that I'm waiting for the next gun show in Tucson that I can go to. Be sure to have a couple of XL t-shirts waiting for me.

Quote Originally Posted by mohawk001 View Post
    I'm waiting for the next gun show in Tucson that I can go to. Be sure to have a couple of XL t-shirts waiting for me.
    We'll be there and we recently restocked our t-shirt supply.

Fred