• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hi-cap mag legislation introduced in AZ

.45acp

Another knee jerk reaction from our politicans.

They just can't get it, the only people affected by restrictions of any kind are the law abiding citizen.....Booze kills more people each years than guns........maybe they should outlaw the 12 pack and restrict beer to a 2 pack.

Bloody knuckleheads

azcdlfred

Hoping this is going to just die quickly...Fred or someone care to comment (without giving away any game plan, of course)
This is just one of a half-dozen bills where the forces of darkness are dancing in the blood of the Tucson shooting victims.

By themselves, in this legislature, these bills would be lucky to get a committee hearing. It's Kabuki theater to appease the looney left consituents of liberal legislators. However, we (AzCDL) are keeping a close eye on them.

Sorry for sounding like a salesman, but AzCDL's ability to stop these bills and get pro-rights bills passed is dependent on a growing and active membership. If you are not an AzCDL member, what's stopping you?

Fred

ehewitt1990

wtf is this california? i am just going to be honest and say this new piece of crap they are trying to pass [though it never will] is just making me want to go buy more 13+1 mags for my XD .45....there is no way in hell i will ever not use my factory 13+1 mags....

i mean whats next? we can only carry guns with blanks in it? give me a fu*king break.
:banghead::cuss::banghead::cuss::banghead::cuss::banghead:

azlobo

Not a sales pitch, a wake-up call

This is just one of a half-dozen bills where the forces of darkness are dancing in the blood of the Tucson shooting victims.

By themselves, in this legislature, these bills would be lucky to get a committee hearing. It's Kabuki theater to appease the looney left consituents of liberal legislators. However, we (AzCDL) are keeping a close eye on them.

Sorry for sounding like a salesman, but AzCDL's ability to stop these bills and get pro-rights bills passed is dependent on a growing and active membership. If you are not an AzCDL member, what's stopping you?

Fred

Just joined, and bought some swag too, to help the cause.

azcdlfred

Just joined, and bought some swag too, to help the cause.
Thanks! Your application is probably in the batch that I found wiating for me this morning. If you're the one with the Basic annual plus a t-shirt, you just got bumped to Sustaining annual :cool:

Fred

Dahwg

Thanks! Your application is probably in the batch that I found wiating for me this morning. If you're the one with the Basic annual plus a t-shirt, you just got bumped to Sustaining annual :cool:

Fred

If you've got the bones in the bank, there's no reason NOT to go sustaining annual- t-shirt or not. In fact, in terms of bang for the buck, AZCDL has done more for me and my rights in AZ than I could have ever hoped for from the NRA. They've become too big for their britches.

Keep it up Fred, and I'll be re-upping as a sustaining member for the third year in a row later this month.